chapter 3 party

It was finally 10:45pm and the day was over and Steve was ready to head to his room after a long day of training. As he is heading back he hears someone call his name "hey Steve come here" Steve turns to see the voice came from Tony so he heads over. "What do you want Tony" Steve says slightly annoyed. "Well captain I just wanted to tell you that tomrrow I'm having a party at Stark tower and you know where that is but just incase you dont since you are 85 I will tell you it is in providence near the coast belive me you wont miss it".

Steve sighed "look Tony I'm really kot to sure" Tony replies "well Nick says it would be a good idea as we have alot of new staff and of course he is starting this team so he thought it would be a great chance to get to know each other". Steve sighs again "well who is going" well there is Sam, Rhodes, Clint, Logan, Sif, Helen, Liam, Maria and Sharon are the only ones you will know" Tony says so quickly that Steve almost couldn't understand him. "Fine" Steve sighs "now that the spirit captain it is at 11:00pm" Steve is confused "Tony we finish at 10:45 I dont think it's a 15 minute drive I think it's more 40 minutes". "Now that's where you are wrong captain" Tony says with a smirk "because Nick is letting us finish at 9:45 tomrrow as he heard me talking about this party and as I said he thought is would be a good idea and if you dont want to go you will have to work till 10:45" Steve looks down at his feet then back at Tony "I dont worry I'll be there".

"Great" Tony smirks "I will see you then" Tony trots off with a grin and Steve heads back to his room. He lays on the bed he is still upset about Natasha and recently the press found at that Steve was in a sexual relationship with her before she died and the press wont leave him alone. He thinks to himself he is thinking about buying a apartment in providence maybe on the edge of the city he wants one in Brooklyn but it's to far away but if he does get a place it means he looses his room and he wont be able to see his friends as easy but Tony is in his tower and Rhodes lives in a apartment in providence and Clint and his wife are apparently thinking about moving in to there own place so Steve thinks about it. He turns on the television and watches the news it is mostly about Natasha and Steve as that is still a new story and the weather gets slotted in between he watches a football game until midnight until he finally heads to bed.

The next day 9:00pm rolled around and Steve was really thinking to himself did he want to go. He was getting sick of Tony's parties but he never had one at Stark towers before he finally decided to head out he just put on a blue short and black trousers and went out on his motorcycle with a black leather on him. It was 10:55pm Steve was 5 minutes early but saw people going in the elevator but he noticed a note on the door.

If you are looking for the real party
It is in floor 36 you can take the stairs
Or the elevator and feel free to come in when you get here
Love Tony

Steve thought himself that Tony was just being weird when he put love Tony as he never normally does shit like that he took the elevator to the 36th floor and the party was really going already with music playing. There were people dancing people at the bar people playing pool Steve's favourite game.

Someone tapped Steve shoulder.

He turned around to see Sam with a beer in his hand "great to see you came buddy" Sam said excited they high fived "well I didnt have anything else to so I thought I would come".

They talked for a while laughing and joking and it hot 11:15 and the party was really going now "So sam you thinking about getting a place" Steve says with a grin. "Well  honestly I prefer staying in the room at shield so I don't have to pay as I hate taxes" Steve nodded and chuckled "so are thinking about getting a place Sam said raising his eyebrows and sipping his beer".

"I thinking so I mean i would get one in Brooklyn but that's really far away from i thought i would get one maybe on the edge of providence" Sam gives a small smirk "ahh but I'll miss you when we go and have our morning chats who I meant to do it with then"