chapter 4 odinson

It was the morning and lucky it was a day off he was still very tried from Tony's party but he didn't want to just stay in bed. After about an hour since he woke up he goes on to the computer and starts looking for places in providence and that's when he finds the perfect one it's a ornage bungalow near the beach and it's not to far away from the shield base or providence it is ornage and looks quite bug for a bungalow.

There is a line of bungalows next to it so he will have neighbour's and the back door leads on to the beach he definitely wants to check it put so he does. That's when he gets a knock at the door it is 7:00am who would want him this early he opens it and finds Fury. "Captain" he says in a low voice "sir what do you need" Steve says confused "well you look ready for the day so come with me" Fury then walks off and Steve decides to follow him seeing as he was in normal clothing.

They head into the training room and Steve is still confused "sir why am I--" he is cut off by Fury as he points to someone Steve eyes widened he was wearing silver armour with a red cape he had long blonde hair and a beard. "He arrived while everyone was at the party your the first one to see him Roger's" Nick tells Steve "go over to him" Nick adds.

Steve walks over to him and then the man turns around to reveal a really heavy looking hammer. "Ah finally some company my name is Thor odinson" Steve is slightly shocked shakes Thor's hand "are you friends with lady Sif" Thor then looks at Steve slightly confused "yes she contacted me and told me to meet with him" Thor pints to Fury who is still at the door.

"Anyway how do you know Sif" Steve then quickly replies "I met her 2 days ago she talked about you last night and that's how I knew you 2 were friends" Steve gave a small smile "okay mortal what's your name" Steve quickly replies "Steve Grant Roger's I was stuck in ice for 60 years and now I'm here" Thor looks at Steve he tilts his head "so that would make you" Steve then tells Thor "I would be 85 coming up for 86".

Thor looks slightly surpised "never met a mortal who is so old but looks so young I'm guessing because of the ice you look the same" Steve nods and Thor keeps speaking "well I'm 20,000 years" Steve then says with out any shock on his face "Sif told me she told me a bit about you" Thor nods.

"Arlight Thor it's time for you to meet the team" Fury says shouting across the room. "Alright then where are they".

A few hours pass and everyone is finally up and there and they meet Thor. Sif is the last one to arrive.

Sif enters the room "Thor" she shouts as she hugs him "ahh Sif I haven't seen you in a few days what are you doing here" Fury interrupts this "alright I finally came up with a name now sit your asses down". They all sit down at the table "okay the name is the avengers" Tomy slams his hands down the table "why" he says moaning.

"Because if you fail to defend the earth you will avenge it" Nick says "but--" Nick cuts Tony off from moaning more "no buts Stark" Thor then interrupts "I dont even know why I'm here".

"Well thor you are here to join the avengers you are all the first avengers you will defend the earth from threats that shield or the government cant defend themselves from".

"Make sense" Steve says to himself.

"Good because tomrrow you will be doing alot of training so use this day to get to know each other even better you are all dismissed" Nick leaves the room.

The day rolled on and everyone got to know thor like he is the god of thunder but Tony is still having a hard time believing it Thor was going to show him but it was really late and he didn't want to wake anyone up so he didn't show Tony. Thor got his own room and that was the end if the day.
----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this pretty short chapter 4. Next time there will be a week time jump next chapter and I hope you enjoy chapter 5 when it comes out hopefully I'll do it soon.