The Kiss.

'Look, I-I Love You'

I was shocked, I never expected for him to say that, all that Came out of me was a smile. He smiled back.

'I know it shocked you and you probably don't feel the same way, I mean we have known each other for like a week' He said as he looked down.
'Uhm, well. Look, I do have feelings for you, a-lot. But I don't know if I love you, as you said it's only been a week. Although I really want to be with you' I said.
'You have feelings for me? Why?' He said.
'What do you mean why?' I asked. The confusion was all over my face.
'You could be with anyone you want, why me? ' he asked.
'Well, you always make me smile, although you don't believe it you're really attractive. But the thing I like most about you is that after all you've been through, you're still strong' I said as I looked at him.

He looked at me. We locked eye contact. We both leaned in and were about to kiss but he backed out.
I looked at him confused.
He immediately said 'Sorry, its not that I don't want to kiss you, I really do. It's just I have never kissed anyone, I don't want to disappoint you'
'That's okay, you won't disappoint me for sure' I said as I smiled. He smiled back.

He leaned in and kissed me. We looked at each other, I leaned in more and kissed him. We started making out.

I finally kissed him!!

We looked at each other.
'See, you didn't disappoint' I said as I smiled
'If you would of asked me a month ago, I never would of believed that I will be kissing this amazing girl' he said.
I blushed ' you're so sweet!'

'So, what do you want to do today?' He asked.
'I don't know, maybe watch a movie? There's not much you can do at home while you're in bed' I said.
'That's alright for me' he said.

We started searching for a movie. There wasn't much that we liked, after a whole we found one that looked good.
I laid down next to him and started the movie.
He laid his head on my chest and held my hand. I couldn't help but smile.

When the movie finished, I started thinking and thought it would only be fair if I tell him about my life, because I already know everything about his.

'Are you feeling a bit better?' I asked as I looked at him.
'Yeah, I am. Being in bed really helps' He said.
'That's great' I said.
'Uhm, yesterday when you all brought me home, I heard your friend telling you that everything bad that happened to you started when you met me. I know he's right, and I don't want you to go through alot because of me' he said as he looked down.
'It's not your fault, I was the one that stood up to Chase, nobody forced me to. Everything that happened to me isn't your fault, it's mine. And I would do that choice a thousand times more!' I said as I looked at him.
He looked at me ' you're so amazing'
'Awh, thankyou!' I said.

'Are you hungry?' I asked.
'Yeah, a little bit' he said.
'I'll go make us some food, I'll be back soon' I said as I got up.
'Thank you' he said.

I went to the kitchen and started cooking.