Meeting Him

I woke up the next day, I was a bit hungover.
But I really loved the beach. I really wanted to go take a swim.

I texted everyone to see who would come with me.
Only Jake, Justin and Jenny could come, the others where busy.
We decided to meet at 10 o'clock.
I got up from bed and went to get dressed. I put on my black bikini, a blue shorts and a black tank top. I got out of the house and  went to meet with them.
'Hi there!' I said as I saw them.
They all greated  me and we started walking to the beach. We lived really close to the beach!

We arrived and searched for a spot to sit down.
We put our things down, sat down and started talking.

We decided to go swimming because it was getting hot.
We got in the water and started talking again. We begin splashing water in each other's faces and laughing.

I looked over to the park near the beach, and on one of benches I saw the same boy from the night before.
He was alone again.
I started thinking and decided that if when we get out of the water he would still be there, I'd go over and talk to him.

After a while we all decided to get out of the water and sit down.
I got up from the water and went over to get my towel to dry off.
' I'll be right back' I said as I reached for my shorts.
' Where are you going?' Jake asked.
' I'm going to talk to someone it won't take long' I said as I put on my shorts.

I walked near him, I sat next to him.
He didn't look like he was doing okay.
He started looking at me like he was wondering what I want.

' Hi, I'm Isabelle!' I said.
He looked like he was shocked that I talked to him.
He looked at me and said ' Uhm, Look if you're here to talk shit I had a plenty of that already so you can stop and go away.'
'Wait, what? I came over to introduce myself and see if you were okay. You're the same guy that I saw the other night looking at me right?' she said.
'Oh, sorry for shouting. Yep that's me. I'm Noah. Sorry for staring at you but you're beautiful it's impossible to not look' he said as he blushed.
'Thankyou!' I said as I smiled.

He started holding his stomach.
'Are you okay?' I said as I looked at him.
'I don't think so. There were these two guys that came talking to me and gave me a drink, when I drank it I started getting dizzy. They started laughing and joking about my life. I think they drugged me. ' He said as he looked down.
'Oh my god that's awfull. Do you need a doctor?' I asked.
'No, no it's okay' He said.
' Come with me, I'll introduce you to my friends! And you can stay with us untill you feel better' I said as I smiled.
'I wouldn't want to be a burden, its okay go have fun' He said.
'No, I insist. Let me help you walk' I said.

He smiled. I helped him get up and we walked near my friends.
'This is Noah. He isn't feeling very good so I invited him to stay with us untill he feels better!' I said to everyone.
Noah smiled.
'Hi Noah!' Jenny said
'Nice to meet you!' Justin said.
'Hi!' Jake said.