Chase Did It Again!

It was almost 7 o'clock.
Me and the others were suppose to go to laser tag.
We were meeting in an hour.
I went to take a shower, I got dressed, and went to meet them.

'Heyy girll!' Jenny said as she saw me.
'Heyyy!' I said.
'Look! I'm wearing an outfit I bought today, do you like it?' She asked.
'Damnn girl, you look like a star' I said.
'It really looks good on you' Justin said.
'Why thank you!' Jenny said.

We all went to the arcade, and to the laser tag.
We started playing, it was really fun!
Time just flies by when you're having fun with your friends! You forget everything that's happening around you.

After we all went to eat something, while we were eating my phone rang. It was a text from Noah.
'Hi! Sorry to ask but are you home?'
'Hi. No I'm not why?' I replied.
'Oh, it's okay forget it I'll figure it out' he texted.
I was confused, 'what do you mean?' I replied.
'Well, I was walking home from work and Chase and his friend came talking to me, they started joking around and I tried to stand up for myself, just like you said. They eventually beat the shit out of me. I was just asking to see if you can help me walk home.' He texted.
I was shocked ' wait, what? Where were you?' I asked.
'Almost near the beach' Noah texted.
'I'll be there soon wait for me' I replied.

I put some money in the table and got up, everyone looked at me.
'I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll see you all tomorrow' I said.
Before they could talk I ran outside.
There was a taxi and I ran for it and got inside. I gave him the address and he took off.

When I arrived I paid the man and started searching for Noah.
I decided it would he easier if I called him.
I got my phone and called him.

'H-hello' Noah said.
'Where are you exactly?' I asked
'I managed to come sit on the bench near the beach, but don't come. They're here' Noah said.
'I don't care, I'm coming for you' I said as I hung up and started running.

I could finally see him and started running towards him.
Chase stopped me when he came in-front of me.
'Look whose here! Coming to save your boyfriend aren't you?' He said as he laughed.
'Please just move, I don't really have time for this' I said as I pushed him away.
He grabbed my arm and looked at me. 'You don't want to do that, it feels so good seeing him suffer like that!' He said as he laughed again.
'I just want to know something, what did he ever do to you, for you to hate him so much?' I asked.
'Oh, he didn't tell you, did he?' He asked.
'Tell me what?' I asked.
'He's my cousin! Because of him I lost the only aunt I had!' He shouted at me.
'Why is it with everyone blaming him for his mom's suicide? It wasn't his fault!' I shouted.
'I don't care' Chase said as he looked away.

I pushed him again and ran towards Noah.
I looked at him, he has bruises all over his face, he couldn't even move!
I touched his face, he looked at me.
'Its going to be alright, I'll get you out of here' I said
He nodded.

Chase came near us again. 'Do you want to end up like him?' He said as he smiled.