Safe And Sound!

'Do you want to end up like him?' He said as he smiled.
I didn't respond.

His friend started talking to him, he went near him and started talking.
I got out my phone and called Jake.
'Hey Izzy' Jake said.
'Where are you, I'm in trouble' I said.
'We're going home, what happened?' Jake asked.
'The boy from the other night and his friend found us again, I can't escape, can you tell the boys and come help me? We're near the beach. I have to go he's coming!' I hung up.

Chase started walking towards me.
'So, what will you do? Leave him here and go home? Or play the hero?' He said as he looked at me.
'Either way you'll still find me, just like the other night, so I think I'll stay here' I said as I rolled up my eyes.
'Well, you're probably right. You don't have your friend to help you today. You're ours tonight!' He laughed. 'Keep that little shit some company, you won't be seeing him anymore for a while'
He walked away.

I looked at Noah, he was crying. I put his head on my legs, maybe he'll be a bit more comfortable this way.
I leaned in and whispered 'it's okay, my friends are coming. We'll be alright. I'll take you to the hospital after'
He looked at me and whispered ' N-no don't take me to the hospital please. I'll be alright. J-just take me home please'
I nodded and smiled at him.
He smiled back.

I could see three people running near us.
It's them! They arrived!

Jake ran to Chase and punched him.
Justin ran Chase's friend and punched him.
While Nick came running to us.

They all started fighting with each other.
'Are you alright?' Nick asked.
'Yeah, thank you so much for coming. I can't thank you enough' I said as I looked at him.
'Let's get you home, where does he live?' He asked.
'He'll come with me to my house, he is in no condition to stay alone, will you help me?' I said.
Jake and Justin came near us also.
I ran to hug them, after I hugged Nick. 'Thank you so much! I don't know what would have happened to us if it weren't for all of you! I love you all!' I said as tears were streaming down my face.
'That's what friends are for! Now lets get you both home' Justin said.
'Noah's coming to my place, can you help me? He can't walk' I asked.
'Yeah ofcourse' Justin said.
They went to pick up Noah and walk him to my house.

I looked at where chase was, they were both on the floor, unconscious.
I walked with everyone to my house.
I unlocked the door and they put Noah down on the couch.
'Thank you again' I said to them.
'Be careful, everything bad started to happen after you met him' Jake said.
'It's not his fault.' I said as I looked at Noah.

'Get some sleep, we're going home' Justin said.
I hugged them again.
'Goodnight' I said.
'Goodnight' everyone said.

I went and sat down next to Noah.
He looked at me ' T-thank you' he said.
'It's okay, let's get you to bed, you'll be more comfortable there' I said.
He nodded.
I helped him get up and walked him to my bed. He laid in bed.
I got a face cloth to wipe his face from the blood.
'Get some sleep. I'll sleep on the couch' I said as I smiled to him.
'Thank you' he said as he drifted to sleep.