What Will Happen To Me?!

I looked at Noah, he had tears streaming down his face.

I gently put my hand on top of his ' It's okay he's gone now' I said as I looked at him.
He looked at me hand and looked at me.
He held my hand. I couldn't help but smile.
He smiled ' thanks for saving me from getting my ass kicked' he said.
'You have to learn to stand up for yourself, he'll never stop if you don't!' I said.
'You don't understand, it's not just him. Its almost every person I had in my classes. Every person that knows me. If you want, we can meet another time and I'll tell you everything. I really trust you! Nobody ever did that for me' he said as he looked down.
'You don't have to if you don't want to. I just want to be here for you and help you through this difficult time.' I said as I looked at him.
'I really appreciate that. No one has ever tried to help me so I'm new at this. While growing up the only thing I learned was to never trust anyone. In my life every person I thought was my friend always was the one betraying me. Nobody ever stood up to anyone for me the way you just did. That's why I trust you, and would like to tell you everything.' He said as tears started streaming down his face.
'I'm really glad you trust me. I promise I will never do what your other friends did to you. I'm only here to try to help. And don't worry my past isn't perfect either. I've been in a lot also' I said as I looked at him.
'I really appreciate! But I still don't know why you're being so nice to me. As I said it's kind of rear for me.' He asked.

'Well I try to be nice to everyone. But when I saw you sitting on one of these benches i knew that something was wrong. When I found out what happened to you I could see that you're going through alot, so I wanted to be a person that you can trust. A friend!' I said as I looked at him and smiled.
'Well, thankyou for wanting to be my friend! I would love nothing more than to have you as my friend' he said as he smiled.
'You're welcome!' I said.
'It's getting late I better go.' I said.
'Yeah, me to. Do you live far from here? I'll walk with you if you'd like.' He asked.
'No that's okay. I only live like five minutes away.
Thankyou!' I said as I smiled.
'Okay than! But please text me when you get home. To know you're safe. Chase isn't really the guy you talk back to' he said.
'Yeah sure, I'll text you when I'm inside' I said.

I leaned in to hug him, he looked surprised. I hugged him, he hugged back more tightly.
I smiled.
'Bye than!' I said as I waved.
'Bye!' He said as he waved back.

I started walking, I had almost arrived when Chase came and stood infront of me.
'Why the hell would you talk to me like that?' He said. He looked so angry.
'Well, I couldn't bear you talking to him like that. It's his life. If something happened, it won't make him feel better by making fun of it!' I said.
'That's why I do it, so he would feel bad about it' he said as he laughed.
'Well, than you're a jerk! Now leave me alone.' I said as I started to walk.

He cane running after me and grabbed my hand.
'Oh hell no, you're not getting out of this that easily!' He shouted.
'What are you doing? Let go of my hand!!!' I shouted.

He pushed me and put me against a wall.
He grabbed my other hand and put them above my head.
I tried fighting him off, but he was too strong.
He started kissing me, I didn't kiss back.
'Let me go!!' I shouted.
'No way! You're mine for tonight!' He said as he smirked.

He grabbed both of my hands with one hand, with the other hand he started taking off my shirt.
'No! Please stop!!' I shouted.
Nobody was there to listen to my screams.