STRANGE KNOCK.

"Jisoo....oh god I have a job!"

No! How can I forget that I have a damn job. I throw my head back and hit my head on the wall which cause a loud thud sound and everyone in the room flinched with the sound and look at me while I rub back of my head. Mumbling sorry they just nodded and went again to sleep, I close my eye holding on the bridge of my nose and sigh when suddenly my phone started to ring I sigh in annoyance and looked at the phone and chills ran down my spine. I got up standing on the bed not bother by that some one was sleeping and heard them growling ignoring that I clear my throat.

JISOO🐢

   [ACCEPT/DECLINE]      

"Y/n...are you okay?"

"Y-yeah what would be wrong with me"

"Why haven't you came yet... Look at the time, y/n"

"Yes I know the time it's just..I was not really in..."

"Hey! It's okay if you don't come today it's just because you always come in time and take no leave"

"*Chuckled* thank you jisoo love you!"

"Yeah yeah...take care, as now you are not coming I will make Jackson a*s to work 'jackson get up from there y/n is not coming....what? No!' okay bye!"

"Bye!"

[END]

I sigh as I looked down to see everyone looking at me and I gasped when I remember that I just pushed taehyung and jungkook of me. I looked at the clock it shows 5:25pm nodding my head I got off the bed while the other stares burning my back "aren't you guys hunger?" I said finally asked breaking the silence, getting up biung them self awake they nodded there head with that I started to walk toward kitchen.

"Okay, so Lisa and Jennie will be coming anytime soon to pick you people up as usually jungkook, Suga and hobi will be with me and rest will go with them." As I was about sit on the couch when the door bell rings "Oh! They are here" I said as I walk toward door as soon as I open the door I backed away because I really don't want be banged by the door just like other "hello bi*chs!" Lisa shout as Jennie looked at Lisa with discusting face.

"We will be leaving!" Lisa shout while I looked at her "why the hell you are shouting, lady?" I said as I walked toward couch and hold Jennie by her hand and walk her to the door "take them I have school tomorrow and as I said, you people have to come my house to look at them because they can't control there power and I have a job" I said as I pick the last person by his shirt and walk him toward the door "bye, good night everyone" I said as I close the door and looked at the remaining people.

"Hobi, tomorrow DON'T give us a heart attack!" I walked towards my bedroom to see jungkook already fell asleep, smiling I walked towards him and put blanket on him. I walked towards couch and throw myself on it just to get hit myself. I put my blanket on till my leg and pick my phone up. I saw message from jisoo.

[TEXT]

JISOO: U r coming tomorrow
Right?!