NIGHTMARE PT-3

d-did I made a wrong turn'

Y/n was shock to see the scene which was in front of her.

Y/n really didn't understand what exactly was going. She stand in front of the old green coverd building which was not the real colour of the building at all.

Her bag slide of her shoulder making a thump sound which made her heart skip a heartbeat

"GOD!"

Y/n bend over to pick her bag and started dusting the bag off with her hand suddenly she felt a wet thing more like sticking. Y/n with disgusting face she look at her and then at her bag. A slime line of the wet thing had made her hand and her bag connected to each other.

"EW!! What the freak! What is this thing?"

Y/n said from down her throat making it obvious that she was disgusted from bottom of her brain.

Looking around she tried to find something, something! Which can help her to get rid of the wet thing but luck was not on her side.

"Ughhh! Why why WHY?"

Y/n had a staring at the 'connection' until she decided to just move her hand and in her surprise it work!

Sighing happily she smile until she suddenly felt a sudden breathe on her neck making her froze out of fear. Gulping she breathed out shaking and she was not at all ready to turn around, the only thing that came in her mind was to....

RUN!

And she did but she speed up when she heard footsteps behind her.

She start running for her life literally she didn't even bother to look behind but she know that something or someone is following!

The sound which she heard was weird
In other way

It's was like something being slime thing

Running her way she came across stairs and a dead end, she took a straight turn towards stairs thinking it might help

It's didn't....

It's step continue and the fear in her too. Being anxious thinking of various things that could happen and her worst was tripping on the steps.

Reaching to the end to the stairs she meet hallway.

Passing through many door and was about to stop when she heard the screech from behind building worst fear.

'What is that sound..!?...No what even is that thing?!!'

She felt the things speed increase up and getting close to her. She was all in sweat thinking

'I don't even know what's going on? Is it a dream or not? or what was the place I saw or... Many many questions which I couldn't even got the answer of!!!'

The step getting closer and y/n closed her eyes in no hope until she heard the screech again and her eyes flip up quickly with the shock of the voice.

But this time she saw a door and big door and somewhat familiar but she didn't give a thinking to it and choose to go in rather than stopping or nither did she had time to think

And just went in.

________________________________

Written :-  sudhire12

Edited :- chinukushi