☆1☆

Chapter One

Dipping a leg, inside his personal swimming pool, the hot water burning his shin as he did, the raven head groaned in pure irritation.

"REGINA" the boy yelled as he walks away from the big rectangular pool.

A women in her mid thirties with black long hair tied into a bun, ran inside the backyard of the Jeon's mansion.

"Yes, Master?" She asked, bowing to the young boy.

"I told you to drain the hot water, and add cold water. Why did you not do it?" The boy asked.

A brunette walked inside the backyard, after hearing their conversation.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. She did replace the hot water with cold water..an hour ago. You asked her an hour ago that you want it, replaced. So, how do you expect it to remain cold for an hour, you idiot" He scolded with his hands in his hip.

"But Hyung, she could've closed the pool with a sheet maybe" Jungkook argued but the brunette wasn't having any.

"Regina, go inside. I will take care of this idiot" He said as he watched the woman walk away after bowing.

"Jin Hyung, why did you send her away? Now who will drain the water and add cold water inside?" The younger asked, his thin yet pretty lips, protruding into a poor looking pout.

"No one will. Jungkook, from the day, your summer holidays started, you have been killing the maids with tons of work. Including this," He said, pointing at the pool. "So, I asked dad to send you to Jeju" He added making the younger's eyes dilate.

"What will I do there? It will be boring there" Jungkook replied as he frowns.

"There is a beach house in Jeju. To be more specific, it is dad's property. So you are going there and enjoying your time there" Jin said as he starts walking away. "Tomorrow. Your bags are packed, your jet is ready too" he adds before walking away to his room.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance, knowing he can't reject his Hyung.

"Maybe I should contact, Taehyung and Hoseok" The younger said as he takes his Galaxy S20 plus mobile, pressing 'Contacts', scrolling down, searching for his friend's name.

His finger hovered over
'Alien 👽', before pressing it. After a few rings, his friend answered the call.

"Hello Jeon!" A deep voice was heard from the other line.

"Hi Tae! Are you free tomorrow?" Jungkook asked as there was a silence before another voice was heard.

"No, Kook. We are in Paris right now. We decided to visit this place" He said making Jungkook groan.

"Why did you guys leave me alone?" Jungkook asked.

"We fucking asked you, Boy. You were the one who said, that you were going to chill in your personal swimming pool" His friend said making Jungkook sigh, when he remembered it.

"Yeah yeah, I was the one who said it. Anyway, Jin Hyung pre planned on sending me to Jeju alone. Now I have to go there and spend my time in depression" Jungkook said, chuckling at his own life, before hanging up.

"So I am alone...no Taehyung..no Hoseok...no Jin Hyung..no Namjoon Hyung" Jungkook said, sighing.

"I hate life".

-

New Book! This is a short story though. With Short chapters- Yeah! 15 chapters to be more exact 😃

This book is like the 'Killer Love' and 'Fake'.

Thank you for checking this book. Hope you guys like it! Please stay with me throughout the short journey, we will be having.

This Story contains mature content..so please do not proceed if you are underage.

~~~■■■~~~

Sexy: sexually appealing or exciting

Creature: an animal, as distinct from human being.

~~~■■■~~~

This is fictional and is purely my own imagination. Please do not copy.

- The_Elegant_One