Chapter ten

Niall wanted me to meet his mum. We aren't even dating, what is he thinking. "Um Moriah are you okay?" I was shocked but I guess it wouldn't be so bad meeting his mum. "Oh yeah Niall I'm fine let's get going then." He walked me

 out to his car and opened the door for me as he usually did. The ride was mostly silence. I had forgotten what I was wearing. "Niall I cannot meet your mother wearing this." He looked at me with a questioned face. "Why not you look beautiful?" Of course I blushed, I wondered if he did that to me on purpose. "Im wearing short shorts and I look like crap Niall you don't have to lie to me." Just then he pulled over on the side of the road. He got out of the car and started pacing back and forth. I got out of the car. "Niall what's wrong." He just looked at me and then laughed, it was more of a hurt laugh than anything. "Do you not believe me Moriah? Do you not trust me?" I was so confused? What had I said? "Niall of course I believe you and yes I trust you." "Then why do you constantly put yourself down when I keep telling you that your beautiful?" He was right I did do that all the time around him. I opened my moth to speak but Niall cut me off. "Look Moriah I know I've only known you for a few days but I feel as if I've known you for ages. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Your perfect everything about you is just perfect your not to skinny and your not fat at all. You are naturally beautiful and you eat as much as I do. Please Moriah I think I'm in love with you, will you please be my princess?" I just started crying the tears pouring down my face he was the sweetest most amazing guy I had ever met in my life. "Niall you really feel that way?" "Yes Moriah I do so will you please be my princess?" I had always known that I loved him and now he's asking me to be is princess (Girlfriend) I couldn't believe it. "Yes Niall I would love to be your princess!" I said and then I ran towards him. He picked me up and twirled me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned in to kiss me. He brushed the hair off of my face. His lips crashed against mine. The fireworks I felt from kissing him I had never felt before. It was like we were made for each other. We were just out in the middle of no where kissing. I pulled away to breathe. "Hey Moriah can I ask you something?" "Sure anything Niall." "Do you love me?" I just laughed. "Yes Niall I love you more than anything." Just then it started raining, he just stood there with me wrapped around his waist. "You know I've always wanted to be kissed in the rain." I said to him. As he pulled me in for the second best kiss I had ever had in my life. His lips moving gently against mine I gently brushed my tongue over his lips. He smiled. I loved it when boys smiled while kissing. He pulled away. "Were getting soaked and you still have to meet my mum, we better get going you can borrow some of my clothes when we get to my mum's house." The rest of the car ride Niall held my hand the whole way, he also smiled the whole way. "This is my mum's house." "Woah.." It was the most beautiful house I had ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if Niall had bought it for her but I wasn't going to ask. He helped me out of the car and held my hand all the way to the front door. He rang the doorbell and his mum opened the door. "Niall baby where have you been your a half an... Oh who is this gorgeous girl you have brought with you is that the girl from the pictures?" Why did everyone over here think I was gorgeous, it's like when I was in America everyone thought I was ugly. "Yes mum this is Moriah my girlfriend." Gosh it felt so right to be called Niall's girlfriend. "Why hello Moriah I am Niall's Mum Maura." Of course I knew who she was. "Oh yes I already knew that nice to meet you mam'." His mum seemed a little confused Niall started laughing and then explained how I was and still am a huge fan. His mum invited us in to sit on the couch. It was quite homey inside. "OH DEAR I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU GUYS WERE SOAKED!" "Oh yeah Mum sorry, we'll go take a shower and get into war clothes we'll be right back." His mum seemed to like that idea better. "No it's fine Niall you two can call it a night we can talk in the morning plus I bet you guys are worn out from your day." I laughed I wasn't ready to sleep at all, Niall had kissed em twice and I am now his girlfriend I could do anything but I wasn't ready to sleep.