Chapter six

So Niall is taking me to meet Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam. I don't know whether to be freaked out or excited. Those boys are like family to him I cannot wait to meet them. I never had expected to meet Niall let alone meet all the boys. "So Moriah are you nervous?" "I.. um.. does it show?" He just laughed as he opened the passenger seat door for me. I got into the car and buckled up. He got in and started down the road. "Moriah the biys are like family to me I want them to approve of you." Approve of me? What did he mean? "Um.. if you don't mind me asking approve of what?" "Oh um.. nothing so I think Harry will like you a little bit more than a friend when he sees you." "Niall you have nothing to worry about I promise." "Were here." He said without saying anything else about our conversation.. which was weird. Niall came around and opened the door for me and then reached out for my hand. He wanted to hold my hand? I let him hold it, we walked up to the door his hand in mine it felt so right. He went to knock when a bouncing Louis opened the door and screamed "NIALLER YOUR HOME!" I didn't know what else to do so I just stood their awkwardly, I let go of Niall's hand so Lou could hug him more. When Lou let go of Niall he looked at me. "Niall, who is this gorgeous girl you have brought with you?" I blushed and looked at the ground and smiled. "Oh um.. this is my.. friend.. Moriah." "Oh I see well it's nice to meet you Moriah you are gorgeous." He pulled me into a hug before I could thank him and Niall gave him the death stare. I'm beginning to think Niall likes me. Just then Harry, Zayn and Liam all came running down the hall. As Niall led me inside I was enveloped into the biggest hug I've ever had. All of the boys hugged me except Niall harry shoved him out of the way. Niall looked like a sad puppy. "Hello gorgeous we haven't met but I'm Harry." He said and then winked at me. "Oh I know who you are Mr.Styles and I'm Moriah." "Niall why haven't you brought her over more often?" Niall just glared at him. "Alright you two just calm down." Liam said. "Hello Moriah I'm Liam and you probably already knew that, your such a lovely girl." "Oh thankyou Liam." Niall walked over towards me before Zayn could say anything. "Hello Zayn how is Perrie you guys are still together right?" "Oh yeah we are thanks for asking Moriah she's doing rather good." "Moriah come with me please." Niall said as he lead me to his room. I was surprised that the boys still lived so close together. I mean this was probably Niall's house and they were all just at it. "So um.. basically Moriah I have feelings for you and I cannot stand the other boys flirting with you so I'm sorry if I misbehave." I wasn't shocked that he had said that but I was shocked because I had feelings for him too. "Oh Niall I.." Just then Lou came in "NIALL WERE GOING TO WATCH A SCARY MOVIE GET YOUR IRISH BUTT DOWN HERE WITH YOUR GORGEOUS FRIEND THAT IS A GIRL."