Chapter seven

Niall dragged me down the hall to the living room where all the boys were sitting down. Louis and Liam were on the floor. Harry and Zayn were laying on the sofa and they left the love seat for Niall and I. We were watching Paranormal activity 2. I hated these movies they were far to scary for me. I couldn't take it anymore and I buried my face into Niall's chest. I could feel him te

nse up nit knowing wat to do but then he wrapped his arms around me, then kissed me on the forehead. That's when I fell asleep, I knew there was no real reason for me to be tired we hadn't done anything all day but being around all the boys at the same time was draining. I woke up the next morning it was only eleven in the morning and all the boys were passed out. I needed to go take a shower. I wiggled out of Niall's embrace, he looked so gorgeous when he slept. I walked back to Niall's room. I got some sweatpants and one of his tank tops out of his drawer and went and made sure I grabbed a towel and jumped into the shower. I couldn't help but start singing, after all I always sang in the shower. I just kind of hoped that I wouldn't wake any of the boys up. I got out of the shower and put on Niall's clothes. I walked back out into the living room where everyone was sleeping. I couldn't just let them sleep peacefully. I went and looked around in the kitchen. They had bacon and sausage and some eggs. I decided to use all of the materials and make some breakfast for us all. While I was making the eggs I felt some arms snake around my waist. "Goodmorning love." Niall said to me. "Oh Niall I'm sorry if I woke you I was just making some breakfast for us all, oh and I took a shower in your bathroom if that's okay." He looked me up and down before saying anything. I probably looked a mess because I hadn't had any makeup on or done anything to my hair. "You look better in my clothes than I do, and you are very beautiful." of course I blushed and then playfully punched him in the arm. "Alright breakfast is almost done, how are we going to wake up the boys?" I asked Niall. "I have an idea.." "Niall I cannot do this it's so mean!" I whisper shouted at Niall. "Oh come on Green eyes lets do this!" I paused, Green eyes? Where had that came from? "Green eyes?" I asked him. "Oh yes I love your eyes so that's your new nickname." "Oh okay sounds good, lets do this then!" Niall started banging pots and pans together. I shouted "OH MY GOD GUYS THERE'SS A FIRE WAKE UP WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" No one really moved so I went over to where Harry was sleeping and proceeded to yell in his ear. "IM GOING TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR HARRY GET READY!" He bolted straight up grabbing his hair in his hands. "You wouldn't dare Moriah!" I gave him a mischievous look and said "Try me Styles." The rest of the boys woke up after I yelled at Harry. "Okay guys I made breakfast its on the counter in the Kitchen go eat." Luckily Niall and I had already ate because by the time I got to the kitchen their was no food left at all. "Oh geez guys thanks for saving food for Niall and I." They all looked at me with puzzled faces. Then they all looked down at their plates and there was no food left. Liam apologized a million times. The other boys didn't seem to care. Louis piped up and asked "So what are we going to do today boys and this one gorgeous girl?" Niall glared at him and Lou just winked at him. So Lou was doing this on purpose. Then Niall spoke up "I was going to take Moriah to go and see Uncle Simon today, he wants to hear her sing."