"Guys!" 

Everyone turned and saw Namjoon and them all wet from the rain.

" That big bang was someone slashing our tires!"

Everyone eyes widen.

This is just great.

" No only that, someone managed to destroy all the internet source from the garage out in back so we basically don't have any internet," Namjoon yelled.

Everyone checked their phone and he was right.

All the phones had no connection.

" So let me get this straight, BamBam attacked Kook, Beomgyu is gone, someone slashed our cars tires, we don't have internet, and there's a hurricane coming," Jin asked.

" Oh fuck."

That's when everyone lost their shit.

" Fuck," Yoongi yelled.

" We're going to die," J-hope yelled.

Everyone started to lose their mind. Yeonjun and Jungkook started crying, Soobin was trying to calm Yeonjun down but also having a mental break down.

Taehyun started to snapping out, Kai was trying to calm him down. J-hope kept running around screaming we're going to die.

That made Jungkook cry even harder, Jin kept scowling everyone because they should have been more careful. Yoongi and Taehyung started fighting for god knows what.

Namjoon was trying to stay calm but that didn't work out.

" EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Everyone stopped and looked at Namjoon. He was mad.

" Sit," he pointed to the couch.

Everyone ran to the couch and sat down without a word.

" Now look, I know we are in a bad situation but we can't go around and start overreacting we have to be calm."

" Calm!? Namjoon, if we don't have no internet! We can't tell if the hurricane comes to us," Yoongi yelled.

" W-we're go-going to die," Jungkook cried out.

" No one is going to die baby," Taehyung hugged him.

" H-how do you k-know," Yeonjun sniffed.

" Uhhhh...I don't. But-"

" Great! Just great! This is my first year of high school and I'm already going to die," Kai pouted.

" I mean I don't really mi-"

" Ok! Taehyun no! Anyways we're going to survive alright," Namjoon said.

" What about our cars? A-and what about BamBam and Beomgyu?! What are we going to do about them," Soobin asked.

" We can look for them tomorrow but in the mean time. We need to go to bed, it's 3 o'clock in the morning," Jin yawned.

" Bro I swear to god, if there's some bitches trying to come in here, I'm done bro," Yoongi said.

After that sentence Jungkook whimpered and immediately ran to hug Tae.

Taehyung hates when his baby is scared.

" This sucks. All I wanted to do is just hang out with my friends and crush but noooooo people are coming here scaring us, slashing tires and cutting off the internet," Kai huffed.

" Who's your crush Kai," J-hope smirked.

" Uhhhh....Goodnight," Kai ran to the rooms.

" Damn he's cute," Taehyun sighed.

" Aww young love," Jin cooed.

" Would you all just go to bed," Yoongi groaned.

" Come on Junnie," Soobin grabbed his boyfriend hands.

" Protect my little bro," Taehyung said while holding Jungkook.

" Of course."

Taehyung and Jungkook went to their room. Jungkook was still shaky from the attack.

He never been so scared in his life.

All he wanted to do was be with his boyfriend and nothing else.

" Baby I'm so sorry that I wasn't there. I'm so stupid," Taehyung groaned as he flopped on the bed.

Jungkook crawled next to him, " You're not stupid TaeTae. You was just trying to see what happened. I'm just glad I'm here with you."

Taehyung turned to him and smiled, " I'm glad I'm here with you too Jungkook. I promise we'll get through this. I want my Kookie to be safe."

Jungkook giggled and snuggled to him, " I love you."

Taehyung kissed his lips," I love you too babe. Now let's get some sleep."

Jungkook yawned and cuddled to Tae. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist. He looked down at his sleeping boyfriend and smiled.

If Jimin was the cause of all this. Oh baby he would need a whole fucking body transplant when Tae's done with him.

He scared his boyfriend and he ruined their trip.

He's going to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I can't believe you destroyed their tires," BamBam laughed.

" What? If those bastards don't come back to school then I won't have any problems," Jimin said as they we're driving.

" What are we going to do with the kid," BamBam pointed at the sleeping Beomgyu.

" We're going to ditch him that's what. I got all what I need from him. Plus if they don't have internet then they won't be a problem."

" Damn Jimin, you're a genius."

" I know. Now let's be quiet before that brat wakes up."

" Why didn't you just leave him?"

" I couldn't act suspicious now. I had to get him to show I "care" about him."

" Ahh I see. Let's hurry up and get to a hotel. It's fucking storming."

Jimin nodded his head and continued driving, "How's your head?"

" Man that bitch hurt like a motherfucker. I didn't know that he had it in him."

Jimin laughed, " I told you not to do it."

" I wanted to scare the living shit out of him."

" Man if I was in there I would have beat him."

BamBam laughed, little did they know that Beomgyu heard everything.

'What did I just do?'