Fuegoleon had to resist the urge to scoff at your words, instead he just gazed at you trying to find the right words to say. It was like everything he had running through his head before he found you just flew right out the window. 

Fuegoleon didn't notice that he hadn't spoke until you spoke up again. 
"Well?" 
"Right, sorry. Sorry for yelling at you earlier. Leo told me what happened at the bar. I'm not saying that I support your actions from the fight... but I must say. I appreciate you standing up in my name, even if it was in your ways." 

You just gazed at him before clicking your tongue, you were planning on being mad at him for awhile but you decided to be an adult as well. 
"I'm sorry as well. I let my temper get the best of me..." You trailed off. 

Fuegoleon chuckled before walking over to the small bed and sitting on the edge of it. 
"It's okay. Your temper is one of many things I love about you." He says making you smile. 
"Really?" 
"Really. By the way, your suspension is removed." 

You shrug your shoulders, "nah. I'm quite enjoying this free time." 
Fuegoleon chuckles before leaning down and capturing your lips with his own, "alright." 

Luck: 

Everyone could see how the two of you were acting differently. No one really knew what was wrong, not until Magna talked to Luck. 
After their talk, Luck felt extremely bad and he wanted to fix things with you. He realized he was in the wrong and he was just in one of his moods. He didn't even know why he was in one of his moods to tell you what he did. 

When Luck watched you walk around, he could tell that you were sad. He felt terrible because he knew that it was his fault that you were acting like that. 

"Hey (y/n)?" Luck calls out to you, once he found that you were alone. 
You just stared at him, giving him a blank look.
It was silent for awhile. You staring at him and Luck looking nervous, which was a little out of character for him. 

Suddenly tears started to brim his eyes, "I'm sorry." 
Your eyes widen seeing the tears start to escape. 
You barely see him get emotional. 

"What are you sorry for?" You ask. 

"I didn't mean to say those things to you. I still care for you a lot... I don't know why I said that... I guess I was just feeling down myself." He cries out. 

"Luck... you know you can talk to me about these things." 
Luck just shrugs looking down at the ground. 
"Did you not feel comfortable talking to me?" 
"I... I didn't want to bother you with me feelings." 

You sigh, walking closer to Luck and placing a hand on his shoulder. 
"I'm sorry that you didn't feel comfortable talking to me-" 

Luck cut you off by tightly pulling you into a hug. 
"No, I'm sorry... let's just forget all this, okay?" 

You didn't want to be with out him any longer so you nodded your head. 
"All right." You whisper and you felt Luck hold onto you tighter. 

Mereoleona: 

After an hour of you storming off, Mereoleona left the house to look for you. She went into the kingdom, knowing that you probably went into the busiest area so you could distract yourself. 

It took a while to find you since the place was so busy. She ended up finding you in a small bar, slowly sipping on your drink. 

You looked up when you heard a loud thump, seeing Mereoleona now sitting in front of you. Her eyes held a stern look as she was looking down at you. 
"What do you want?" You ask bitterly.