MAKE-UP

Asta: 

"You're a real idiot you know.." Vanessa says slurring while throwing an arms around Asta's shoulder. 
Asta was sitting on the couch, frowning trying to figure out what he did wrong. 

Looking at Vanessa in confusion he asks, "Huh? What do you mean?" 
Vanessa just giggled leaning closer to the boy, "you know nothing about relationships." 

"Are you trying to tell what I did wrong with (Y/n)? Please tell me!" Asta pleads Vanessa. 
Vanessa clicks her tongue, "well duh, you let another girl get close to you. That's enough to make any girl mad." She says and Asta's eyes widen. 

It made him realize how much you were upset with him and it made sense to him. 

"I have to go talk to her." Asta says standing up letting Vanessa fall on the couch in her drunk state. 

After a long while of trying to slip through the traps that were blocking males from entering the girls side he was knocking at your door. 

Not thinking it was Asta, you opened the door. 

"Asta? How'd you get through all the spells?" 
"I really want to talk to you." He says and you let out a sigh and open the door wider. 

"Fine." You say and he enters your room, "what did you want to talk to me about." 
"Vanessa talked to me and I realize what I did wrong. I should of known how you felt about me being around other girls and I'm sorry. I promise I won't do anything like that again."

You really wanted to stay mad at him, but you couldn't. He was too cute for your own good.
"It's okay.... I shouldn't have gotten that upset. I should of talked to you about how I felt." 

"So.... we're good?" He asks and you nod. 

Asta let out a cheer of happiness before hugging you by the waist tightly and spinning your around. 

Fuegoleon: 

It wasn't until two days later that Fuegoleon's younger brother came up to talk to him. 

"Where's (y/n)?" He asks, which confused Fuegoleon, how did he just notice that you weren't around the base?
"I suspended her." 
"Huh, why?" 
"She got into another fight." 

"You mean the bar fight?" 

Fuegoleon nods and Leo laughs, "I remember that one! You should of seen how angry she was! It was fine until those guys started speaking bad about you and she went all bad ass and beat them up." 

Fuegoleon had to do a double take at what he said, "wait? The reason why (y/n) got into a fight was because people were speaking bad about me?"
"Yeah, first it was just about how weak the squad was, but then they started speaking bad about you and that's when hell broke loose." 

Fuegoleon sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose... then another question hit him. 
"Wait... what were you doing in that bar?" He asks his younger brother and Leo's eyes widen. 
"Uh... ha- ha. I- I gotta go." He says before running off and Fuegoleon shakes his head. 

Surprisingly it didn't take him long to find you. He just had to ask someone about your whereabouts and he was told. 

Later he found himself knocking on a wooden door at an inn. He waited a couple seconds until you opened the door. 
Once you saw who it was, your eyes narrowed at the vermilion hair colored male.

"Hmm? What do you want?" 
"To talk." 

You sigh, opening the door wider and Fuegoleon let himself in. You flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 
"Hurry it up, you're wasting my suspension time."