PAINFUL CRAMPS~ WILLIAM [FL]

IMAGINE: PAINFUL CRAMPS ~ WILLIAM X F!READER [FL]
PROMPT: "Can you do a fluff of William's reaction of reader having period cramps??" 
REQUESTED BY: naraxjxy
TW: MENTION OF BLOOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that time of the month. 

Yes, that time of the month. 

The inconvenience of blood coming out every single month for a whole week made (y/n) just want to rip out her uterus. What use was it to her anyway? 

Another thing that sucked about having her period was the painful cramps. Those cramps felt like they were from hell itself.
You know what they say, if the devil can't reach you, then it'll send you your periods. 

Those cramps made her get into the weirdest positions just so they wouldn't hurt that much. 

Currently (y/n) sat on her bed, her legs propped up. A pillow placed in between her legs as she leans forward. All in hopes to ease those painful cramps would ease and go away. However, her attempts were futile. 

The cramps sent painful waves through her abdomen and her lower back. Almost to the point where she was in tears. But her mom ain't raise no bitch, so no tears slipped through her eyes. 

Her face was buried into the sheets as she let out small groans of pain. 

"Uh, my love? What are you doing?" (y/n) hears William's voice. 
Her head snaps up to see that he was standing in front of the bed. His mask off, now held under his arm. Worry and confusion shown in his purple eyes as he looked down at her.

"Um, just relieving my cramps." She says. 

William nods his head. He's heard about it during his lifetime. And sometimes he feels grateful that he was born a boy. He rather not deal with that type of stuff every single month. 

"Are you okay?" He asks. 

He asked the wrong question. That was the question that always breaks the dam. 

(y/n) tried to answer, but she soon broke down into tears.

Ugly tears ran down her face as she shook her head. 

"No.. no I'm not o-okay. There's blood coming out of me and- and the worst part is the cramps. Like what in the actual hell? I hate it. I hate these cramps. I hate it all." 

(y/n) flops her head down back into the sheets as tears kept falling. 
William's eyes widen when he witness her breakdown. He was not expecting that at all. 

Personally, he hates seeing (y/n) like this. She wasn't herself and if he could take away her pain he would.

Placing his mask to the side, he moves around so that he was now standing by her. He places a gentle hand on his shoulder so he won't startle her. 
"Would you like a massage?" 

(y/n)'s ugly sobs quite down to just small tears occasionally falling down. She looks up at him with a hopeful look in her eyes. 
"A massage?" 

William nods his head and a large smile overtakes her face. 
Happiness and love filled her body. 

"Lay on your stomach for me." He says grabbing the pillow and moving it so she can lay on it comfortably. 

When (y/n) got comfortable on her stomach, he straddles her legs making sure not to put any weight on them. His hands go down to her lower back and he applies pressure there going into small little circles. 

The shooting pain that was in her lower back started to fade away causing (y/n) to slightly moan in ecstasy. 

She started to think about how lucky she was to have William. He was the most understanding and loving boyfriend she's ever had. 

After a few minutes of him massaging her back, he pulls his hands away. 
"Did you want snacks and cuddles?" He asks

(y/n)'s heart melts at his words. It was like he knew exactly what she wanted. 

"You're a literal god sent. You know that?" (y/n) says looking back at him. 
William chuckles at her words while he gets up to grab her some of her favorite snacks. 
"Anything to ease your pain my love."

(y/n) smiles at him as he leans forward to push some stray hair out of her way.
"I'll be back." 

True to his word he was back in just the few minutes. With the snacks in his hands, he crawls into the bed and hands her the snacks. He then gets comfortable before pulling her into his arms. His arms securely wraps around her waist and shoulder

(y/n) opens her snack and starts to eat them. Every once in awhile handing some to William. 

It was honestly the most comfortable that (y/n) has even been on her period. It was all thanks to William as well.

With a content sigh, she leans her head on his chest. Feeling full and not wanting to eat anymore snack. 

She was beginning to get tired and she was ready to take a nap.

"Thank you William. I love you so much." (y/n) whispers before falling into a peaceful slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UP NEXT: YOU'RE FLUSTERED EASILY
WORD COUNT: 833