7

I've had this draft for around a year now so I decided I should just finish it and post it :,)

---

[]y/n pov[]

"Anyways, let's all go!!" Marinette says awkwardly.

"Where?" I ask, getting up from the couch.

"How about an arcade?" Adrien says with a sly smirk.

"That sounds really fun!" I say, motioning for everyone to follow me downstairs.

Everyone slowly gets up and starts walking downstairs behind me.

Once we all get downstairs we all start walking to the nearest arcade.

In about 5 minutes we are already there.

"shit.." I mumble while looking through my purse/pockets for some cash

I can see Adrien take a peek of me from the corner of his eye, then slaps a few hundred dollar bills onto the counter 

"Keep the change.." he tells the woman standing, wide-eyed, at the counter, handing all of us a swiping card charged up with (Lots) of tokens.

Adrien then leads us all to the actual arcade

"Let's go to the ticket booth first!" I say, grabbing onto Marinette's dark gray blazer.

Adrien and Luka follow behind, starting their own conversation.

Marinette and I start looking at all of the goodies we can trade tickets for.

I go to the Ladybug & Chat Noir section and see an adorable Chat plushie.

"Aww, Marinette, isn't chat the cutest thing?" I say reaching for the plushie to give it a hug.

"I think Viperion is way better," Luka says, grabbing the Chat plushie, along with a Viperion one.

"Yeah, sure, Ladybug is the obvious best though" Marinette jokes

"Let's go get some tickets so that we can actually afford something!" Adrien says, standing next to me

"Oh! Let's go to a water-shooting game, Marinette!" I laugh, grabbing Marinette

As I drag Marinette, I see Luka and Adrien exchange an awkward look.

[]Adrien pov[]

After what happened in Marinette's house...I can't help but be a little flustered whenever I'm around Y/n, even though she wasn't paying attention to me, I can't help but think about what would have happened between her and Luka.

I rush over to the girls and we all insert our game cards and sit down, preparing for the game to start.

3...

2..

1!

 GOOO!!!

We all aim for the target and blast the water guns as hard as possible.  I take a quick look at Luka and see him staring at y/n.  I roll my eyes and look back at the target.  

DING-DING-DING

I let go of my water gun and lay my head back.

"YESSSS!!!" y/n shouts, leaving Marinette to let out an exhausted huff.  

"Damn, that was only the first game and I'm already exhausted," Marinette groans.  Y/n grabs Marinette's arm and leads her to another game.

"Wanna get a coke?" I ask Luka as he chuckles at the girls.  He turns to me and nods his head.

"Sure" He replies as we head to the food court.  Once we sit down with our drinks Luka lifts his eyebrow at me.

"Hm?" I question.  

"Do you like Y/n?" I accidentally spit some of my drink out.  He smiles.

"I'll take that as a-"

"How do you ask a question like that!?" I whine while wiping my face, knowing I just turned bright red.

"Hey, guys!" Marinette greets us as she sits down in the booth next to me.  

"Where's Y/n?" Luka asks.  Causing Marinette to point back to the arcade game section of the building to show us a focused y/n.

"Who knew she was such a good gambler," Marinette chuckles as she puts her hand back down.  We chuckle as we begin to head back over to her.  Once we reach the game she was at, she disappears.

"She was just here, where could she have gone so suddenly" Luka whines as he looks around the arcade game.

"Voilà!" Y/n cheers as she runs back, with a bunch of plushies

"I won you guys these!" She smiles as she hands a ladybug to Marinette, Viperion to Luka, and an adorable chat noir plushie to me.

"Y/n!" Marinette squeals. 

"You didn't have to!" She whines with a huge smile.

"You did say Ladybug was the best, didn't you?" She laughs.  God, she's so sweet.

"Wow, thanks y/n, that's so kind of you" Luka smiles.  Instead of a verbal Thank you, I decide to give y/n a big hug.

"I love you guys," Y/n smiles.  Marinette shoots a competitive look at y/n.

"I'll race you back to your place" She smirks.  

"You're on!" Y/n shouts, running for a head start.

"Hey wait for us!" Luka shouts as we run behind them.

[]y/n's pov[]

Once we arrive back home, Marinette and Adrien's phones go off.

"It's been so fun hanging out with all of you today, but I have to get back home for my piano lessons, cya tomorrow!" Adrien blurts out.

"Yeah, I have to go too, I've got...Uh... macaroon...lessons..., bye!" Marinette adds before both of them run off.  Luka and I giggle as we wave goodbye to each other.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he says with a wink.  Which just so happens to leave my face burning as I head into the hotel.

---

894 words