1

[]y/n pov[]

Chloe, my sister, I can't wait to see her again!  I will miss America, though.  Oooooh...I can't wait to see Adrien either!  

"Y/n, Majordome américain will take your suitcases onto the jet, then we will board back to Paris."

I quickly nod at mother's decision and hand Majordome américan my suitcases.

"Come on we must sit here for almost 8 hours, y/n darling"

I rush to mother and we get onto her private jet.  I go sit in first class, then drift off...

I run of the jet, and see Adrien~, my childhood sweetheart!  He runs up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek!  Then I see Chloe..she's got a purple glowing thing around her eyes, while it looks like her face is greatly sunburned.  And then she transforms and starts shaking me crazy!

"W-WHAT DO YOU WANT, CHLOE?!"

Mother then looks at me strange, while she shrugs it off, and grabs my hand, leads me of the jet.  I look at my surroundings

"Oh, we are at Father's Hotel, right?"

"Correct, now I'll be going back to New York while we get everything else, I'll be back next week, bye hun." Mother says with no emotion.

"B-by-" I'm cut of by the jet lifting off into the direction of which we came.

I go with Majordome américain, with my things, taking half of them from this poor butler.

Once we get to the main lobby, I then see...absolutely nothing.

I look down, feeling like nobody realized I've been gone for 7 years.

"SURPRISE Y/N!" I hear, while falling to the floor due to the total shock!

"Y/n!" Adrien says in a concerned voice, while running to me with Chloe standing next to him.

A flood of jealousy runs over me...are they dating...?

"Are you ok?!" Adrien says while kneeling next to me

"Hmph, why would he give her the time of day?" I hear from the back

"Oh, of course, now that I get to see your face, everyday, Adrien" I say while squeezing his cheeks, which always made him smile.

I get up and hug Chloe.

"Oh oh oh! We have an awesome party waiting for you, sis!" Chloe says while dragging me into a different room with [favorite color-f/c] decorations and floral, and a bunch more people.

"Oh oh, Let's introduce you to your new classmates first!" Adrien says like a little puppy, though he reminds me more of a slick feline.

Everyone then enters the enormous room, with lots of activities and food.

"OK, lets see, this is my best friend Nino," Adrien says 

"B-best friend?!" I say, while pretending to be shot in the heart.

"Dude...best friend" He says, which makes Nino give him a jokingly hurt look also.

"Nah, It's all good, dudes" I say 

"OK, let's continue introductions" Adrien says while turning back to everyone from school.

"That's Nino's girlfriend, Alya, oh and her best friend Marinette" The Marinette girl then gives me a nasty look, then averts her attention to Adrien. 

"This is Rose, Juleka" Adrien says, as they smile brightly

He then introduces me to the rest of the class, and then the party begins!

The first thing I do once the party begins, isssssss........go get food :>

I go over to some yummy looking baked goods

"Oooooo...m-m-muffins!" I say in a high pitched voice, while grabbing one.

"Aw man, I haven't had one of these since I was 8!" I say, while slowly bringing it to my mouth, when suddenly I feel something grabbing my arm..

"Hey, Bourgeois, I'm not too keen of your family, so you better not interfere with my life"  A girl, uh I think her name was Marinette says while giving me a confident look, letting go of my now, bruised arm.

"What?! why would someone do that?" I whisper to myself, while turning around, with my eyes getting glossy, throat stinging.

"Hey, Baker girl!" Chloe yells, while pointing at Marinette

Oh, god, please not anymore attention!

I run back into the lobby, then to the emergency stairs, I sit under them and quietly pull out my mini diary, and pen from my pocket, and start writing why I'm feeling this way

I then set it down, along with the pen, and close my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

"It's ok to cry, it's a very human thing to do"

I look to my right, and see a boy with dark hair, dipped in an electric blue color, kneeling next to me.

I stay silent.

"Hm, if you want, I can go get a muffin for you," He says while standing up

I nod slightly, then smile, wiping my tears,

"What's your name?" I say, wondering why he was so kind

"Luka" He says while walking into the lobby

"Y/n? Where are you?" I hear Adrien saying in the other room, though I say silent.

A few minutes pass by, and I hear a quiet knock on the door "It's Luka"

I hear from the other side, as he walks in with a basket of muffins.

I can feel my eyes beaming

"Muffinsssss" I whisper, while I stand up,

"I wasn't sure what flavor you wanted, so I got...all of them." He laughs, while handing me the basket.

I sit down on the stairs, then pat next to me.

He sits next to me, then gives me a warm smile.

We start eating the muffins until we hear screaming from outside

-

Dm me if u have any recommendations~
💛🖤💛🖤💛