His gaze falls to the necklace he got me, cascading down my chest and he reaches his hand up and pulls the pendant between his fingers. He grazes my skin in the process and that causes my cheeks to brighten.

Smoothly, he rolls the eagle on his fingers and my eyes drop to the motion. Something about it kindles the burning tension that hangs thickly in the air.

"This looks really nice on you," he compliments, his pink lips barely turning up, yet the dimples in his cheeks make their appearances. "It's beautiful...just like its owner."

I stare at him, the intensity on his face almost knocks the air out of my lungs. He then moves in closer and I hold my breath as he presses his forehead against mine. There is barely any space left between us as he brings his hand up to trace his thumb along my lower lip. The action makes my legs become jelly and I grip his arm in efforts of keeping my balance.

What is he doing? This is a dream, right?

"Why'd you apologize?" He whispers, almost inaudibly.

I pull my eyes up and our gazes connect. I take a minute to decipher whether the question is rhetorical or not but when his expression shifts to one of inquisition, I realize he is waiting for an answer.

"Uh, because...I didn't mean to do that."

I really did not. His eyes just appeared so soft and genuine that my body reacted all on its own. I have never been the type to come on to someone, and I would have never blatantly kissed him like that if he did not look at me the way he did.

"Why?"

My lips part skeptically as he watches me, a foreign look in his orbs that I have never seen before. They appear fervently hypnotizing.

"Because I-I just got carried away for a second and I didn't-I wasn't thinking—"

He latches his lips onto mine suddenly, pushing the words back down my throat as his hand comes up to cup my jaw. I am immensely startled that my knees cave in, but Ansel grips my waistline to keep me from falling.

Is he kissing me? Or is this just another erotic imagination of mine?

My eyes fall shut as his mouth moves against mine passionately, his soft lips molding with mine in a synchronized pattern. I am quite unsure and just a little insecure mainly because I have never kissed anyone before. At least, before earlier. What if I am not doing it correctly?

My heart skips a beat as he deepens the kiss, slightly parting my lips as I feel his hot tongue makes its way into my mouth. The intrusion is foreign, but I like the way it feels. I knot my fists in his shirt, his hand coming up to tilt my head further into his kiss.

I cannot believe Ansel has the capability to kiss like this. The more I get to know him, the more colors I discover to his personality and the more I become aware that he has the ability and skill to do anything.

Everything.

Our mouths slowly begin to increase their paces as the passion grows to a higher peak. Heat creeps its way downward, causing me to clamp my thighs together as a wet sensation pool between them. I had no idea I could feel this way and the stimulation heightens when I think about the fact that Ansel is the one evoking these feelings from me. The nubs on my chest painfully harden against the fabric of my bra and I tighten my hold on his biceps, causing him to lightly groan in my mouth.