The room was decorated beautifully and looked nothing like before. There was a large screen that dropped with a picture of all 8 of us from my Couples ball a while back.

There were exactly 6 fancy chairs with a big ribbon, like those in a wedding. Our names were written on specific ones, mine beside Josh whose is beside Lucas.

We all took seats in the proper places, but then noticed how our dad's weren't there. As we looked around, they appeared on the stage they had set up.

"Hey guys! So uh this is confusing for you, obviously, but let me explain. Josh, would you like to make your entry now?" They ask him and he smiles as an answer.

"What?" I whisper not knowing what was happening.

"Ness, four weeks ago, I asked if you would marry me again, and to my joy, you said yes. Yes, we faced problems through that time, but here we are now,"

I give a confused smile to him as he is speaking to us all, but directing words to me. "Now, I don't want to get in trouble, but I peaked in your binder, well I didn't, she did." He says pointing to Jenna.

I glare at her and she raises her hands as if I was a cop with a gun. "But I needed it, really badly," Josh says.

We did he need my wedding binder?

"So here we are, you in your dream dress, me in your dream tuxedo, you at your dream wedding with the people you love, and me, here at this weirdly warm winter room, with the woman I love."

If I didn't cry in this moment, I'd be heartless. So I did, I let out a tear. Who wouldn't? This was beautiful, what he said was beautiful. What he planned was beautiful. Wait— did he say?

At your dream wedding

What? I look back to meet his gaze and he looks behind my shoulder. Everybody turns around, leaving me to do the same following their actions.

They looked at the beach. I mean— we were at our beach house. He said my dream wedding. And it was. It was missing one thing, the beach.

But I was stupid not to turn around and look behind me, not able to see what was right behind me!

I turn around, but Josh isn't there. Actually, no one was here, except my dad.

He stuck out an elbow, and I latched onto it, as he walked me to the beach. From a distance, I could see a small crowd, sitting in chairs, aligned together.

It finally struck me, I was getting married.

The tears slipped out in a faster rate, but they weren't sobs. I— I was getting married, in my dream wedding, all thanks to my amazing family.

They planned all of this, obviously going behind my back, but who the hell cares! They did all of this!

My dad walks me to a place on the sand where everyone was located. I look at the sight. Only my closest people were there.

I look away and face Josh, who was staring at me, showing a smile that I hadn't seen before.

It looked too much like a grin, but it wasn't leaving his face. A tear shed as I walked closer and closer to him on the isle made out of sand.

Wait! Vows! I haven't written vows! I don't have god damn vows! How am I supposed to get married!

"Breath" My dad says, "Speak from your heart sweetie, say what you exactly think of this, of Josh," he whispers in my ear. I didn't realize this, but now we were finally at the end of the isle.

Josh offers a hand and I take it, and step in front of him. Lucas and Jenna were in front of us, both of them officiating our wedding. Wait, both?

"You know, this isn't a normal wedding, we actually fought for days to see who would do this, but then came to a truce of both," Lucas speaks and the crowd laughs.

"The lovely couple will speak their own vows," Jenna smiles and everyone goes quiet.

"Ness, you know your deep obsession with one direction? Well I guess it came to life because I have loved you since we were 18. I can't believe I just spoke about one direction at my wedding, but if it makes you happy, I'd do it ten times again. I'll do anything for you Ness, only to see that smile I want to wake up next to for the rest of my life."

A tear drops.

"I have loved you since you first rejected me, all the way back in high school. Loved how annoyed you got when Lucas bragged about being 47 seconds older, how defensive you get when we beg you not to drive. I love all these things about you."

A tear drops.

"I love how you can make me the happiest man, but also the most unmanly creature, when you aren't around. Because truth me told, I don't know how I function without you around,"

A tear drops.

"So here's me now, saying to you, I love you Nessa Barrett— or technically Richards since we are already married, but this time, it'll be different. I haven't once doubted loving you, and I hope you won't doubt it when I say, I will do anything— I'll go to the ends of this world with you, just to see that gorgeous smile, I love you Janessa, and I will never stop,"

A tear drops.

He was done, but my heart didn't stop melting looking at his eyes. I find it shocking I haven't broken down into sobs, listening to every word he just said, but now it's my turn.

"You know you were just Lucas' best friend when we met and all I knew about you, was that you had horrible friend choosing skills, knowing that you chose him. But if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have met you. I wouldn't have got to know you, fall for you, and love you."

A tear drops, but I go on.

"It happened so quickly— no, so slowly, what's the term?" I think.

"Quickly yet slowly," he spoke for me and I nod.

"It all happened so quickly yet slowly, and I loved every minute of it. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't become his friend, I don't know what would've happened if I didn't reject you a hundred times, I don't know," I laugh and so does the crowd.

"But all I know, is that I can't spend a day without you. I can't smile without you being there, I can't live without you in my presence. I love you Josh, and won't ever stop loving you." I spoke my final words.

The crowd 'awhhhs' and I blush, but Josh just stares at me with a smile. "I, Josh, take you, Ness, to be the Sarah Cameron to my John b, the Amy Santiago to my Jake Peralta, the Elena to my Damon for the rest of my life, till death do us part." He says slipping the ring on.

"I, Nessa, take you, Josh, to be the Jim to my Pam, the Klaus to my Caroline, and the Jack to my Rose for the rest of my life, till death do us part," I say as I slip the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you, husband," Lucas spoke.

"And wife, you may now kiss your bride," Jenna says finishing Lucas' sentence.

Josh pulls me in, for a longing kiss as everyone claps. He pulls away, resting his hands on my cheek as he wipes my tears. "I love you Mrs. Richards,"

"I love you Mr. Richards,"

••a/n••

AHHHHH NOW WAS THAT CUTE OR WHAT?!

I'm crying right now, I loved writing that!

Please vote! We are almost at 1k votes!

By far my favourite chapter to write.