" Wait? What about Beomgyu," Kai asked.

" The bitch can rot in hell for all I care, come on Kai let's go," Taehyun pulled Kai hand and took him to the rooms.

" Come on Junnie let's so," Soobin got Yeonjun up.

" Goodnight guys," Yeonjun yawned.

" Night."

Soobin and Yeonjun walked to their rooms.

" On the real talk, what are we going to do about Jimin," Yoongi asked.

" What if he comes while we're sleeping," Jin asked.

Jungkook gasped, he buries his head in Tae's shoulder and hugs him even tighter while Tae patted his back.

" He's not going to do that, now let's all stop being paranoid and go to sleep. Apparently we have a storm coming we all have to be fully awake," Namjoon said.

They all got up and headed to their rooms. Taehyung and Jungkook was walking to Tae's room.

" T-Taehyungie?"

" Yea babe?"

" C-can I sleep with you?"

" Obviously babe, why you ask?"

" I-I'm scared."

Taehyung sighed and him got into the room. They both sat on the bed.

" Why are you scared babe?"

" B-because of the storm a-and Jimin."

Taehyung rubbed his cheek, " Babe don't worry, the storm isn't coming our way and Jimin isn't going to hurt us. I promise I'll be here ok?"

Jungkook nodded and gave him his bunny smile, "Ok Taehyungie."

Taehyung kissed him, " Now, let's get some sleep."

" I love you Taehyungie."

" I love you too Kookie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you ok Jun," Soobin asked.

Kai and Taehyun were already asleep while the Yeonbin couple was awake. They were laying in bed, talking about today's event.

" I'm scared, mad and hurt."

Soobin kissed his forehead, " I'm so sorry Junnie. I promise I'll make him pay."

" Binnie. Please promise....promise you won't hurt me or leave me."

Soobin frowned and kissed his cheek, " Babe, of course I won't left you or hurt you. We made our pinky promise remember?"

Soobin held out his pinky and Yeonjun intertwine his pinky with Soobin's.

" Thank you Binnie."

Soobin smiles, " No problem babe. Now let's get some rest."

" Ok Binnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 2:30 in the morning, Jungkook woke up from a sound that was coming from the kitchen. He thought it was his imagination so he went to sleep. Then he heard the noise again and he got scared.

" Taehyungie."

He shook Taehyung up, but he wouldn't move.

" Ta-TaeTae."

" Five more minutes," he mumbles in his sleep.

Then the noise got louder and Jungkook was freaking out.

" TaeTae please wake up."

Taehyung kept moving and he opened his eyes a little, " Jungkook go back to sleep."

" B-but I heard a noise."

Taehyung looked at his phone, " Jungkook babe please, it's two o'clock in the morning," Taehyung turned back around.

Jungkook heard the noise and it sounded like the door opened.

" Taehyungie please," he begged with teary eyes,

" Ughhh fine!"

Taehyung got up from the bed right he was about to go he noticed Jungkook was holding his arm.

" What are you doing?"

" I-I don't want to be alone."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Fine."

They both went to go check the noise. The power was still out so Taehyung used his flashlight from his phone.

They checked the living room and they didn't see anything. They went to the kitchen and saw Jin eating.

" Jin!? What the hell are you doing," Taehyung whisper shouted.

" I got hungry and plus I heard a noise."

" See! I told you!"

Taehyung sighed, "Where?"

" I think it was coming from-"

Jin was interrupted with a door slam coming from the front.

Jin and Jungkook jumped while Taehyung was confused, "I swear to god it's too early for this shit."

Taehyung was about to go check to see what was that until Jungkook pulled his arm, " No Taehyungie!  Please don't go!"

" Babe I have to go see what was that."

" I'll get the others," Jin went to the other rooms.

" Babe you're going to be ok, just stay here alright?"

Jungkook was hesitant but he slowly nodded his head, " I-I love you."

" I love you too babe, but please don't worry."

Taehyung went to see what was that, leaving Jungkook alone in the kitchen.

" I can do this. I can do this. Taehyungie said I'll be ok and don't worry," he told himself.

Little did he know that there were something walking up to him.

Then it bumped into the plates.

Jungkook heard a plate fall and he jumped.

" T-Tae?"

" Oh no, I'm not Tae. I'm one of you're worst nightmare."