Chapter One

A petite blonde girl is sitting at the bar, waiting patiently for her online date to get here. This is the first time they will meet and she's really nervous. She met him on Tinder a couple of weeks ago.

"I wonder if this is too soon," she whispers to herself while staring at her untouched Cosmopolitan. She refuses to make eye contact with anyone in the room.

She didn't even notice the young man sitting across the bar, staring at her. He couldn't help but admire her big, green eyes and her cute shape. She's slender and her skin is as pale as snow.

The young man came by himself to relax until he laid his eyes on the girl. He wonders whom she's waiting for...

Finally, a short old guy came wobbling up to the girl. The blonde looks at the man confusingly until he introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Chad! Hayden was it?" The old man greets the blonde.

Hayden's jaw fell before she spoke out. "This has to be some kind of mistake..."

"No, it's really me! I'm so happy we could finally meet! You look exactly like your photos!"

Hayden slowly stood up, shaking her head. "Did you catfish me?!"

"Catfish? Is that some kind of lingo?" Chad chuckles.

"You look nothing like your pictures!" She raises her voice, causing the people around her to look at what is going on.

"Well, no... I'm sorry but if you saw what I looked like, you wouldn't agree to meet me," Chad confesses.

"Unbelievable!" Hayden turns her back on him to leave but the old man forcefully grabs her wrist.

"You can't leave! Get to know me!" Chad begged, tightening his grip on her fragile wrist.

"LET GO!" She groans while struggling but he isn't budging! She couldn't believe she got catfished by an old guy!

"No, I won't let you!" Chad argues.

The young man, who has been watching the whole thing, finally came over.

"She said, "let go", you better listen to her or I'll force you," the young man threatens.

Chad's eyes widen, knowing he is no match for the guy. Without hesitation, he ran out of the bar, screaming and crying. The people around Hayden and the young man continue to talk, ignoring what just happened.

Hayden looks up at the young man, noting he's towering over her and he has big, blue eyes... His long black hair is in a low ponytail as well.

"Thank you," Hayden whispers, her cheeks are turning crimson and she's embarrassed at the situation she got herself into.

"Did he hurt you?" The young man asks in a low voice as he took Hayden's wrist in his grasp, examining it.

"No, no... I'm fine. Thank you," she says.

His touch is so gentle. He is treating her wrist delicately.

"I'm Seiya Kou by the way," he introduces himself.

"I'm Hayden Decree."

"Do you want a drink?" He offers.

Hayden grabs her Cosmopolitan with her right hand while she points at Seiya to "hold on" with her other hand. She chugs her drink until there is nothing left and Seiya smirks at her in amusement.

"Now I do," she slams the glass on top of the bar.

Seiya orders another Cosmopolitan for her while he orders himself a Rum and Coke. They both sat side by side at the bar, enjoying their drinks.