Chapter 16

"Hey Camz?" I heard Lauren call from her room. I stopped what I was doing so I can go see what she needed. I walked into her room and I couldn't help the huge grin on my face.

"Can you help me pack, babe? I don't know what I want to keep or what I want to throw away." Lauren asked me. We were finally getting away. Moving to a new school. A chance to meet new people.

"Definitely keep those." I said pointing at her old high-waisted shorts she used to wear all the time.

"Camz those don't even fit me anymore. My ass is completely hanging out of them." Lauren grabbed her shorts so she can emphasize how small they are while giving me a questioning look.

"That makes them better." I said seductively and grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. "You have a gift, Lauren. And everyone should be able to experience this magical thing you have." I grabbed her butt and she laughed.

"Later Baby. We have to get ready so we can hangout with the girls tonight at that party they wanted us to go to." I groaned and we continued to go through her stuff deciding on whether or not she should keep it.

After we finished Lauren's room. We were officially done packing. Now we can stop worrying about the move and just have fun tonight. I was so excited. I bought new clothes just so I can look good one last time in this city. Plus I thought Lauren would like them too... I bought these high-waisted denim shorts which, I'm not going to lie, made my butt look really good. I also bought this crop top that exposed a lot of stomach but I liked the way that I looked in them. I'm tired of hiding in my own skin and this is who I am. People should know and like me for me.

About an hour later I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I said and Lauren walked in.

"Holy sh-" Lauren's eyes wandered my body. Observing every little detail.

"Do you like it?" I asked. Already knowing the answer.

"You look so hot. I have so many things going through my head right now." I smirked and I walked towards her and pulled her into my room. Locking the door behind her.

I kissed her hungrily. Having my tongue explore every area of her mouth. She clearly enjoyed it just as much as I did. I then slipped my hand down her pants.

"Camz." Lauren whispered quietly.

"Shh. Just real quick." I said she continued to kiss her as my hand was rubbing up and down on the front of her underwear.

"Fuck. Okay we have to go. If we keep this going I won't be able to resist myself anymore." Lauren was breathless as she broke the kiss. I removed my hand from her shorts and intertwined our fingers as we walked to the car.

Of course, Lauren opened the door for me since she was driving. We kind of have this thing where whoever isn't driving opens the door for the other person. But neither of us make it a competition, if that makes sense. It's just kind of a small affectionate thing we do with each other.

"Ally, Dinah, and Normani will meet us at Cameron's party." Lauren broke our silence.

"Alright." I said while putting my hand on her thigh and laying my head on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She then asked.

"Yeah. It's just, remember the last time I drank?" I started.

"We don't have to drink. It's totally okay. I just want to have a nice time with you. I promise." Lauren grabbed my hand off of her thigh and kissed the back of it.

"You know what, never mind. Today is our last day here and let's not worry about anything else. Deal?" I held out a pinky gesturing a pinky promise. She connected our hands.