Chapter 6

Today we go back to school from having a weekend off. Lauren and I spend all weekend together. I'm sure our parents suspect something but we will tell them soon. I wouldn't want to keep the love of my life a secret.. Lauren was on her way to come pick me up for school and I was finishing getting ready. I finished applying my makeup and put on my new combat boots I bought while shopping with Lauren. I heard the doorbell rang and I already knew who it was. I opened it.

"Hey!" I gave Lauren a small chaste kiss.

"Hey baby. It's been a long time since I've seen you? It's been what? 24 hours?" Lauren said sarcastically while I locked the door behind us. She grabbed my hand and walking me to the passenger side.

"Lauren you know you don't have to open the door for me every time we get into your car right?" I laughed.

"Yeah I know. It's just, I like to do it and I like seeing you smile." She shut the door and made her way to the drivers side.

We drove in silence. But it wasn't weird. I grabbed her hand and started to play with her fingers. Her hands were so soft. I then rested my head on her shoulder.

"Camz are you okay?" She then spoke up.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just worried. I hate being messed with and picked on at school. Then I cry about it and show them that I'm weak." I spoke softly.

"It's okay to be weak. As long as you have someone to pick you right back up. And you have me now. So I guess you're set." Our lips connected and I put as much passion as I can to show her how much she means to me.

We arrived at school and Lauren instantly grabbed my hand. She must've noticed me worrying. I looked up to her and she gave me this confident look. Assuring me that she's here with me.

"Look at the fucking loser! What the hell?" I heard someone call out. I don't know who it was directed to but I had a good idea.

"Wow the loser is gay? Who would've thought?!" My pulse was raising quickly. I started shaking.

"Come on Camila lets go somewhere else." Lauren guided me inside the building. I started crying.. again.

"What did I do?! Why am I treated like this when I've never done one thing to any of those people?" I basically screamed. Lauren grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. Holding me like she's never done before. Worried that I might just break apart any moment now. She was right. I felt my knees give in and I collapsed on the floor with Lauren still holding me tightly.

"I'm here. I'm here I've got you now. You'll always have me and I will never let anyone touch you if its the last thing I do. You're mine now. You're special to me. I want to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I want to love you like you've never been loved. I will go above and beyond to show you that you can trust me with anything. It's me and you against the world now, Camila." Lauren turned my head and stared tight into my eyes. Making me weak. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I get her all to myself. I put my hand on her face.

"You're so beautiful. Your eyes are captivating and I can see myself getting lost in them every time you look at me." Lauren didn't say anything she just planted her lips against mine. With more force then ever before. I love this girl. I love Lauren.

---------------------------------------------

We went through our day again normally. It was finally lunch time and I couldn't bare to be in another classroom again. Lauren and I met up in the Lunch line and we bought our food. We went to a table in the corner f the cafeteria where no one really sat. It was nice to just be alone with her without having the people who are ruining my life coming up to me constantly. Then, my phone rang and it was my dad.

"Honey, I need to come get you. Your mother got into a car accident and things aren't really looking well." I heard him sniffling through the other end of the phone. "Be ready okay? I'm on my way."

"Okay..." I hung up and started bawling my eyes out. This is my second breakdown today but this was far worse than anything I've ever experienced before.

"Camila what happened?! What's wrong why are you crying again?" Lauren's eyes got wide.

"My mother got into an accident and my dad said things aren't looking good for her. She can't die. She can't die I need her. Everyone in this family needs her!" I couldn't breath anymore. I was having a panic attack. Lauren took me straight to the bathroom.

When we got into the bathroom there was a group of girls in there.

"I'm sorry but can you guys please leave and let us speak? I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important but this is beyond important." Lauren surprised me by asking that question. All the girls nodded and sympathetically pulled me into a hug. They didn't even know me but they could tell I was hurting. Was I that obvious.

"I'll talk to you guys later." Lauren said closing the door. Wait? She knew them? What was going on? I didn't bother asking questions at this point I just needed to feel Lauren's arms around me again. I dug my fave into her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her and continues to cry. There was nothing Lauren can do but to hold me. And she did. Lauren holding me instantly made me feel better. She understands me more than anyone else in this world. We stayed like this for another 20 minutes until my dad arrived at my school. I went to the office to check out with him.

"Camila I'll come to the hospital after school and I will be there for you. I promise." Lauren grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much, Lauren. You have no idea how much you've helped me lately. I don't know where I'd be without you Laur." And with that I headed out the doors and into my dads car. We started the long anticipating drive to the Hospital where my mother was being held at. God this day could not have been any worse.

---------------------------------------------

Author's note!: I'm running out of ideas on what to write about. If you have any suggestions comment and let me know. Hope enjoying the story so far! (: