Chapter 10

Lauren's Pov

I was slowly starting to wake up when I felt something nudging into my neck. Then I felt hot breath and I knew exactly what it was. Camila.

"Camz stop that tickles." I laughed as I turned to face her. She looked even more beautiful in the morning. Her hair was messy and her voice was raspy.

"I wanted to kiss you." She said and made my heart flutter.

"Go ahead." Was all she needed before she attacked my lips with hers and sucked on them gently. Was this going to turn out how it did last night? I don't even care at this point I was so turned on at the moment. Then, one of her legs went onto my other side. Causing her to straddle me. "Mmhm.. Camz what are you doing?" I asked when her lips started to devour my neck and slowly biting it.

"Something I've been wanting to do with you." She said and smirked at me. I was so flustered. She makes me so happy. She makes me want to try new things. I want her.

Her hand then slid down my front without hesitation this time. Her hand slid down and under my waistband of my underwear and rubbed over my most intimate part of my body.

"Is this okay?" Camila asked me. I smiled at her concern.

"It's perfect. You're perfect." Our lips connected as her hand was moving up and down. God I was about to explode. I had to pull away from the kiss as I felt a finger slide into me. It was moving back and forth and it sent me over an edge. Then, I felt another finger slip in and I was close to my climax. She started to tease me as she pulled her hand out of my underwear and started tracing my inner thighs.

"Please Camila." I begged. Which was really embarrassing but I don't care how I'm like when I'm with Camila. And she knows that too.

"You want me to?" She asked once again.

"Please." With that, she took off my shorts and my shirt. Leaving me with only my bra and underwear on. She layed on top of me and continue her magic with her lips. Our mouths moved in sync with each other. Our tongues were battling for dominance. This was the most heated make out we've ever had. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to feel her on me. I took off her shirt and shorts. We were both feeling the same thing. I took off her bra revealing her perfect breasts. I flipped us over so that I was on top of her now. I started kissing her neck and I took a leap of faith. I gently cupped one of her breasts and I heard her moan. Shit that was so hot. I kept going and kissing her at the same time. Then, I moved my lips to her breasts sucking on her and kissing her boob. I finished with the first one and it was my time to take on the other one. I repeated my same movements. I knew Camila was close. I took off her underwear leaving her completely naked. I settled between her legs and kissed her inner thighs.

"Lauren you don't have t-" I ignored her and became to kiss her most intimate part of her body. "Holy shit. Lauren. Fuck." I kept going. Licking the damp folds. I've never done this before so I was hoping that she wouldn't mind if I wasn't that good. I felt Camila shiver and I knew I had pleased her. I got off my knees and looked at her. "Come here, babe." She said smiling.

I climbed on top of her and she held me so tight I thought I was going to suffocate.

"I love you, Lauren. I love you so much. And to be honest, I don't know what we are going to do about your parents right now but honestly, it'll be okay. You have me and you always will. We can stay at my house if you want to? Or I can buy you a room in a hotel or something. I was want you to be okay. I want you to trust me." Camila said while caressing my hair.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." I said and Camila kissed my forehead. We eventually both fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: This is just a filler chapter. I wanted to update but I didn't know what to write. So sorry if you didn't like it I've never written something like this. (: