"What with the long face today?" Hyunji asked as she took a seat beside Bomi who have been pouting nonstop and sighing. "I think I like someone." Hyunji chuckled. "Is that why you look like you have lost a child?" she laughed while her hand slapping Bomi's shoulder. "It's hurt!"

"Who is he?" she rested her head on her palm, looking at Bomi.

"Don't you dare telling anyone, okay?"

"I will!" she make a gesture zipping her mouth and winked at her.

"Han Jisung."

"For real?!" she yelled.

"Stop it! You want the whole school to know?!" she covered Hyuji's mouth.

"It just the fact you like a boy is amazing and the fact that the person is him is more amazing."

"Am I not supposed to like someone?" she pouted, crossing her arms fixed her position, facing her best friend.

She bit her lower lip "It's not like that, I'm just fascinated."

"Yeah, yeah you and your-" she about to say something when someone called for her.

"Lee Bomi!" as on cue, their heads turn to the class door and saw their class president, Park Hyunwoo walking into the classroom. "What is it?" she asked.

"Our homeroom teacher want to meet you, now." He explained, pushing his glasses up. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Did she tell you why?"

"She didn't tell anything else. Go, maybe it's something important." He said.

Bomi nodded and stood from her seat. She fixed her skirt and tug her hair behind her ears. "I go to the teacher office. I will be back." She said to her best friend.

"Oh, okay. Take your time." She waved to her.

After she is out of her sight, she's about to lay her head down on the table when Felix and Jisung come in.

"Hyunji!" he waved at her and took a seat in front of her.

"Oh, hi Felix! What's bring you here? Jisung's here too!" she exclaimed. Jisung waved awkwardly and took a seat beside Felix.

"Um, actually Jisung want to ask you for help." Felix pointed at him and rest his head on the chair.

"You did? What is it?" Her focus is now at Jisung who seems to be uneasy.

His eyes waver and he bit his lip into a thin line. "The thing is, I-I" he stuttered.

Hyunji eyes blink numerously, waiting for Jisung to say it.

"Actually I like Bomi!" he finally have the courage to say it. He closed his eyes when he said it.

Hyunji chuckled. "I thought you will say something that I don't know. I bet you don't have to worry about rejection"

"Wait, what? You know?" he covered his widely opened mouth with his hand.

"It is so obvious. It pretty obvious the way you look at her, your eyes full of hearts. It's written on your face. I. LIKE. LEE. BOMI." She and Felix let a big laugh.

"Is it? Okay, back to our topic! So I decide to confess to her today. Can you please help me make her stay until tonight?"

"Luck on your side, bro. Today, we have night class. It's self-learning though. But she rarely stay back. I will try persuade her. " She patted his arm.

"Okay, then it's perfect now!" He clapped. A sigh of relief come out from his mouth.

"Where is she?" Jisung asked.

"She went to the teacher's office a while ago." She explained. They nodded.

"We will get going now! Bye, and study well." They waved at her before they leave the classroom.

Hyunji chuckled and waved back to them. Not too long then, Bomi come in. She sat on her seat and turn to Hyunji. "I saw Felix and Jisung came out from our class, why are they here?"

"Felix borrowed my pen yesterday and forgot to return them to me." She lied but Bomi seems to buy it.

"Ah, right can you stay back for night studying class today?"

"What? Suddenly? What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" her eyes look at her friend in 'concern'.

"It's our senior year, I want to bring my grade up this semester."

"If that so, okay!" their conversation ended with the teacher come in for the next lesson.

a/n i miss writing 😢. now that school has started, i don't even have time for myself :"(