"Hyung, I'm done with the lyrics. Can you take a look at it?" Jisung hand the paper to Chan who is focused on his laptop. He leaned on the chair and took it. His finger rubbing his lip and his eyes look serious. Jisung bit his lower lip and his hand rubbing his nape nervously.

"Umm, it's quiet nice! To be honest, there is nothing to change here." He flashed him a bright smile after he finished scanning the lyrics.

"Really? Thank goodness. I'm afraid you don't like it."

"It's a masterpiece! I will try to arrange suitable music for this song and I will let you to hear it tomorrow."

"Thank you hyung!"

"So finally our Jisung is in love now?" he asked in joking tune.

"No! It is not like that!" his face blushed.

"You're bad at lying Jisung. It's not that I knew you yesterday. Remember the time you fell in love at first sight with that 'noona'? You wrote a song with that! 'JeOgIyeo NoOnA HeOksi NamJAcHiNgu issEoYO?'" Chan continued to teasing him which make him blushed more.

"Ah hyung! It's so embarrassing to talk about it! Didn't I mentioned that don't bring up that again?"

Chan laugh hysterically while Jisung look like he will faint anytime soon.

"Who is that unlucky 'noona' this time?" he asked in between his laugh.

"Hyung!" he pouted.

"Who is she?"

"Just a girl I met at the park last night. She is at the same age with me." He explained.

"What's so special about her that you wrote a song about her?" he scoffed.

"I feel like I want to know her more. I can tell she's different from others. She's like magnet, somehow I manage to attracted to her."

"Changbin! Our Han is already a grown up man now!" he said to Changbin who is just walk in the studio, faking wiping his tears.

"Really? He got a girlfriend already?" He asked whilst took a seat at a couch.

"Who is that unlucky girl?" he chuckled as he took out his phone out of his pocket.

"You two really shared one brain cell. It's just a crush!" he ruffles his hair.

"Who is that girl?"

"She's going to the same school as mine. I forgot to ask for her name and numbers." He cupped his face.

"Trust me, Jisung. I'm expert at this field." Changbin patted his chest, boasting.

"Say the one who actually have zero experience in dating." He mocks him, shaking his head. "Chan hyung, have you ever fall I love?" his eyes now on Chan who is still busy with his laptop.

"You be must joking. How can I fall in love when I don't even can fall asleep." He scoffed.

They laughed and talk for a while.

a/n i'm so into 3RACHA these days. I listening to their songs over and over especially 'WOW'

Don't forget to vote 💜