She went home after a tiring day at school. She unlocked the door and sliding in. "Are you home?" her mom voice heard from the kitchen. She just ignored her and walk pass her, going straight to her room.

"We are not going to divorce." His dad's voice stopped her. Without even looking at him she said "if it because of me, better don't." Her dad rose up from his seat. "This time not because of you. We are going to fix this up. You're right. When you say why we aren't trying to fix it before. I'm, I mean, we are going to save this family. We need your help." She shed tears before she hug her dad. Her mum came and they embrace each other. "We are sorry my daughter."

She sniffed, "I'm sorry to for being so rude."

Tonight she went out with a wide smile. She look up the stars and smiled. "You look beautiful tonight."

"You seem to be in good mood today." A voice behind her make she jumped and almost hit that person.

"You scared me." She said whilst tugging her hair behind her ears.

"Ah, sorry about that. Did I scared you?" he rubbed his nape awkwardly. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" she tilted her head.

"I just want to take fresh air. It feel suffocates in the studio. I need some inspiration for my songs too."

"Woah, that's cool! I do listened to your songs and it's really amazing!" she gave him two thumbs up.

He blushed "I really enjoying composing. For me, music is life. I actually working on a song right now."

"Can you give me a spoiler?" she pouted.

Jisung get flustered "I-I"

She laughed "I'm just kidding. I will patiently waiting for the song to be released."

"You can look forward it." He mumbled. 'It's about you.'

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"What is it?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't have interest in dating."
She said. 'Except if it is you asking me out.'

"I see." He nodded. "What kind of boy do you like?"

"Um, I like someone who good at singing and playing guitar." She said.

'I like a boy like you.'

"What do you think-"he stopped when his phone ring. He sigh and pick up the call. "Okay hyung, I will be back now." He smiled sadly "I have to go now, Chan hyung is looking for me. See you tomorrow!" he waved to her while running. She waved back. After he is not in her sight, she let out a big sigh.

'I wish I can talk to you more often.'

a/n what's your fav Stray Kids's songs this comeback? Mine; "Easy" and "Phobia"

Don't forget to vote 💜