Chapter Fifty Five

*November 18th*
*Arabelles POV*

"We're going to have a family reunion." My mother cheers, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"You are not my family!" I screamed, feeling my body shake with anger.

She threw her head back in laughter, her dark hair cascading over her shoulder as she mocked me. Her cackle filled the room, sounding worse than nails on a chalkboard.

"Maybe I'm not, but he is." She sneered, smirking evilly as she pointed behind her.

My blood turned cold as I followed her finger, locking eyes with Louis. My face dropped in shock as he just smirked at me. His eyes were not the same eyes that I've been looking into these past few months. These eyes are not the same ones that reassured me and made me feel safe. These eyes were cold, full of sinister emotions. I looked at Louis and no longer saw the one who wanted to protect me and keep me safe.

I saw a murder.

I whipped my head back towards my mother, making my stomach drop. Her manicured fingers were gripping a black gun, pointing it straight at Harry.

"No!" I screeched, tears starting to pool in my eyes.

Harry looked at me with is emerald eyes, not looking scared at all.

"I love you Ara." He muttered softly, making my heart flutter despite the situation.

"I love you t-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when a loud bang interrupted my words.

I screamed in terror as the bullet pierced through his forehead, ending his life. His lifeless body dropped to the floor, causing me to sob. I ran towards him as everything seemed to go in slow motion. I dropped down onto my beside him, feeling my whole earth shatter as I looked at the love of my life. Blood pooled around his head and into his hair, making it stick to his head. His once vibrant green eyes we're dull and lifeless. I pulled him onto my lap, refusing to look at the bullet wound. I brushed his hair out of his face as sobs racked my body. I lifted my shaky hand, closing his eyes so he could Rest In Peace. I started rocking back and forth as I held him, not wanting to let him go.

"I love you too." I whispered, though I know he could never hear me.

"Your turn." My mother sneered, causing me to look up.

I froze as she held the gun towards my chest, her finger on the trigger. I expected to be shaking in fear, to cry and beg her not to do it. But I wasn't afraid, because I knew that Harry would be waiting for me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I heard the click of the gun as she pulled the trigger. It seemed like time slowed down as I heard the loud bang, silence filling the air. It wasn't too long until I felt an unbearable pain in my chest. I gasped in pain as my body fell onto the floor, my back slamming onto the cool marble. My whole chest burned as I opened my eyes. I looked down to see blood pouring out of my chest, my white shirt soaking up the liquid. My chest burned with each breath I took, as it became hard to breathe with each trembling breath. I coughed and wheezed as blood landed on my chin, the copper taste filling my mouth.

I slowly turned my head, looking at Harry. I felt the pain fade away and my body became light. I smiled as I looked at my dead lover, knowing that I'll be seeing him soon. I fought to keep my eyes open, wanting to see him a little longer.

My eyes closed as I felt my soul leave my body, my mothers cruel laugh echoing in my ears.

I gasped as I sprung out of bed, shaking as sweat covered my body. I was trembling severely as I brought my shaky hands to my face. I wiped the tears and sweat from my cheeks, trying to stabilize my breathing.

I closed my eyes as I remember Harry's bleeding body, his skin pasty and white as his lips slowly turned purple. I gasped for air as I tried to get the image out of my head.

I didn't even realize I was crying until the sounds of my loud sobbing filled the room. I felt like I couldn't breathe as my tears suffocate me. The door flung open as a concerned looking Niall ran into the room. The bed dipped as he sat down next to me, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

I saw him trying to talk to me but I couldn't focus on his words. All I could see was Harry's lifeless body, making me shudder as the tears flowed down my cheeks.

I felt two arms wrap around me, my body coming into contact with a hard chest. I laid my head on his shoulder as I continued to sob. The thought of Harry dying scared me to no extent.

"Ara. Calm down, just breathe." Niall soothes, rubbing my back as he tries to calm me down.

"H-he was d-dead." I stuttered out.

"Who? Who's dead?" Niall panicked.

"Harry, in my dream." I choked out.

I heard him sigh in grief as he held my body tighter. I couldn't seem to catch my breath as I continued to hyperventilate.

Even though I was extremely mad at him I could never picture a life without Harry. A life where I couldn't kiss his pink lips. I would never be able to hear him whisper how much he loves me.

"Ara listen to me." Niall said sternly as he grabbed my shoulders, forcing us to be face to face. "Harry is not dead. He is fine. He's at his house sleeping right now. No one is going to kill Harry. I promise." He assured.

I nodded shakily, hoping that he was speaking the truth. I honestly don't know what I'd do if Harry ever left this earth. I can't live without him.
_____________________________
This chapter was honestly just a filler. Sorry if it's boring.

I hope you guys like this one. Please make sure to vote, comment, and share it means a lot.

Have a good day