Chapter Forty Seven

*November 10th*
*Harry's POV*
*One Month Later*
*I put a song here so listen while reading for more affect.*

I used to think that death was the absolute worse thing that could happen to me. That once I finally take my last breath and leave this world, that would be the worst pain.

But I was wrong.

It's been a whole month since Arabelle was reunited with her mother. No one has seen or heard from her sense. Not one note, phone call, text, anything. No one even knows if she is alive.

My sweetheart is gone

I know she doesn't want to see me, she's made that clear. But god do I want to see her. I never thought I'd care enough about someone to miss them.

But as I sit here in my pitch black room that I haven't left for days, I know I was wrong. My heart feels like it's ripped out of my chest. It's different than the time she escaped with Louis and Liam. We at least knew who she was with and was able to track her.

But she's left without a trace. And this time I know that she doesn't want to see me. There's not a part of her that is secretly wishing for me to find her. She doesn't want me to find her.

She doesn't want me.

My heart broke in two that day, I felt it as she left the mansion without looking back. I've never loved someone like I love her, now I lost her. And I have no idea what to do with myself.

What are you supposed to do when the only person you ever loved leaves you? When they rip your heart out and leave without even caring how you feel.

I felt tears slide down my face and I groaned in frustration. Images of her flooded my brain, making my heart ache.

"Harry stop!" She giggled, her hair falling in her face. I chuckled as I continued to tickle her, causing her to squirm around.

I tried to catch my breath as my head began to throb.

"I really love it when you wear your hair down Harry." Her soft voice said, her fingers running through my hair.

"Yea?" I smirked, squeezing her waist.

She nodded and I leaned forward, capturing her lips with mine. I smile as I kissed her softly, feeling my heart beat against my chest.

I screamed I agony, pulling the roots of my hair.

"Where do you think you'll be in the future." She asked curiously, rolling on her stomach to face me.

"Wherever you are sweetheart." I answered truthfully, causing her to smile brightly.

Sobs racked my body as I stood up, grabbing a beer bottle from the mini fridge. I opened it up and chugged it, grabbing another bottle immediately. Her soft giggle kept echoing in my head, driving me absolutely insane.

"Harry?" She spoke up from the couch, causing my head to shoot up.

"Hmm?" I hummed.