Chapter Forty Six

*October 10th*
*Arabelles POV*
(Thank you guys for 8k reads)

"Mom?" I choked out, not believing my eyes.

Her head turned to me and she gasped, standing from her chair. "Oh Arabelle, your finally here!"

I felt the world freeze as I look at the woman who was supposed to be my mom. She looks healthy, even better than the last time I saw her. Her dark hair cascaded down her back, much like mine did. She had more wrinkles on her face then she did before, but she still looked the same. The light that once burned in her eyes was more dull, but she looked more alive than she ever did before.

"Your supposed to be dead." I breathed, not understanding.

"Well there's a lot of things that I'm supposed to be that I'm not." She spoke, her voice sounding more scratchy and nasally than before.

"Like a mother? To your three kids?!" I exclaimed, beginning to get angry.

"Now is that any way to talk to your mother?" She taunted, walking around the room in her 6 inch high heels.

"You are not my mother." I spat, my tone full of venom. "You might be my mom, biologically, but you are not my mother!" I was almost screaming at this point, my eyes filling with angry tears.

"Watch your mouth!" She snapped, stepping towards me. "I may not be your mother but I am still a dangerous gang leader. So I'd watch what your pretty mouth spills out." She tapped my lips, causing me to flinch in disgust.

"I don't care what you are! You are a lousy excuse as a women! A women doesn't fake her death and leave her three children and her loving faithful husband. And for what? To go around and live another life!"

She chuckled as she walked towards the desk in the room. "I've always lived this life hon. If anything the life with you guys was my double life. It was a sweet escape for a while, but it just got boring after the third one."

"God your awful!" I spat.

"Honey." She called out into the living room, completely ignoring my comment.

I watched as the door opened, a man stepping into the room. I scoffed as I saw who walked in. He walked towards her and kissed her lips, making me cringe in disgust.

"That's f.ucking disgusting." I exclaimed, as I watched as the two pulled apart. "Really mom? My ex boyfriend?!"

"You obviously didn't want him, and besides, he's cute." I rolled my eyes at her gross comment. I can't believe this is happening. She brought me here just to rub it in my face.

"You can have him, trust me he ain't much."  I laughed as I thought of how much of a downgrade she went from my dad to Ethan.

"Oh yes, you like one of my best men. What is his name again?" She taunted, tapping her finger against her temple in mock confusion.

"Harry." I answered, realizing he's not in here. Well no one is really in here, besides my mom, Ethan and I.

"Right. Bring them in!" She hollered.