Chapter Seven

*August 17th*
*Arabelles POV*

"And just where the hell have you two been?" He snarled like an animal, his teeth gritting together so badly it looked like they may snap. His hair was wild and disheveled, and when he brought his hand up to run his hands roughly through it, I knew why. Dark green eyes that were once a warm emerald color looked straight into my grey ones, swirling with rage and frustration. The indents on the arm of the chair grew with every second that we didn't give him an answer.

I looked at Louis to see him staring at Harry in alarm, it looks like he wasn't even prepared for him to be this livid. Wide eyes stared at the outraged man with fear, but I could tell it was not himself that he was scared for.

I let out a breath of relief when Louis opened up his mouth to speak. "Well... Arabelle tried to escape. I was just going to get cigerattes when I found her in a ditch about 5 miles out. She was unconscious so I carried her here and she woke up midway." There was no hesitation in his words and that made my heart beat slow down.

But my relief was short lived as I looked back at Harry, who's face now held a mocking glare. "You had cigerattes just a few hours ago. I saw them on the counter when I brought Arabelle to her room."

I heard Louis take a sharp intake of breath, not expecting his plan to fall through. My heart started racing as Harry got up. He took slow strides until he was face to face with Louis.

"Let me guess" He said menacingly, staring at Louis dead in the eye. "The little bitch over here tried to escape, and you being the "nice guy" you are, you chased her down and made a cover up." He cocked an eyebrow as Louis gulped. "I see."

In a flash I felt my back hitting against something hard, Harry's hand wrapped around each of my wrists, pinning me against the door.

"Leave Louis." He spoke lowly, not bothering to look back.

"Harry mate.." Louis began but was cut off quickly.

"I SAID LEAVE." Harry boomed, his voice as loud as thunder, the floor seemed to vibrate beneath us.

I looked back to see Louis staring at us helplessly, before he locked eyes with mine. He game me a apologetic look before turning around and walking down the long hallway. Soon enough it was just me and Harry, and as I looked back at this man's face, I knew that he had anything but good intentions.

"Now Arabelle" he started, his voice dangerously low and suprisingly calm that it sent shiver down my spine. "Do you mind telling me what you were up to."

My mouth went dry as he started at me expectingly, knowing that no matter what I say it won't change anything. So instead I opted to looking down at the floor holding my breath and hoping that my actions won't anger him any more.

My eyes widened as he started to laugh. Not a laugh that someone releases out of joy. His was emotionless and empty, a cruel sound really. "You thought you could leave" he said through that cruel mocking laugh. My breath caught in my throat as he suddenly stopped, I hesitantly looked up to see his dark eyes looking at me, and what scared me was that they were filled with rage, with a sparkle of insanity. "You'd think I'd let you leave. You belong to me now Arabelle. Your mine."

A tsunami of fear and emotions rushed over my body. He really wasn't going to let me go. I'm really going to be stuck here for who knows how long, maybe forever, or maybe until he kills me. Silent tears of self pity and eternal sadness slipped out my eyes, staining my cheeks without me realizing. I didn't really care if he saw me cry. Because I now know that this it, this is my life from now on. A life of fear and stepping on eggshells in fear of angering my captor.

I'll never get to see Sabrina and Brady get married, I'll never be able to see dad finally happy with another women. I'll never get married, I'll never have kids, I won't get to experience what it feels like to be loved. To be wanted. Graduation, something I've been waiting for for years, will never come. My mother's grave will be something I'll never get to see again. I won't get to sit there and talk to her for hours, even if she can't here me. I won't be able to see my best friends dreams comes true.

He's going to take all of these things from me, until one day I'm just a shell of who I used to be, of who I wish I could've been. A surgeon. That's what I wanted do with my life. I wanted to help people when it seems like there life is crumbling before there very eyes. I wanted to give them hope that there life is not over yet. But now, I get to sit here in this house, knowing that my life is over. Maybe not literally, but a life of freedom and choices, a life of decisions and happiness. A life where I can do what I please, with the people I love and cherish.

Instead I have to stay here with this man, who I'm now beggining to see might be the definition of insane. The man who is staring at me like I'm something he can control, a toy he can tamper with whenever he pleases. Like I'm not a human being, like he even cares anyway.

"Do you understand me?" A voice laced with venom and a demanding tone breaks me from my realisation.

I looked at him, all the fear and emotions drained from my body. Feeling completely empty and useless I look into his eyes.

"Yes" my voice spoke, except it didn't sound like my voice. It was flat and straightforward, not a stutter to be heard or any trace of emotion to be felt.

Harry smiled, seemingly pleased with my answer. And as he leaned down to whisper in my ear, my heart didn't speed up like usually. As the word 'good' slipped through his lips so evily, the chills didn't appear.

Harry leaned back, staring into my eyes with such an intensity I should've felt something, but I didn't.

I couldn't.

_________________________________

Awe poor Arabelle :(.

Anyway I hope y'all liked it, I don't know if I do so far. I'm trying to make this story different then most kidnapping ones, but I don't know if it's coming out like I invisioned it to.

But please leave a like comment and share. Thank you for reading, I love y'all.

Have a good day!