Chapter Fifty Three

*November 16th*
*Arabelles POV*

I groaned as I opened my eyes, feeling my head pound as the light flooded in my room. My whole body was sore and it felt like someone stabbed me in the head.

I thought back to last night but the last thing I remember is drinking alone in the living room. I lifted the blanket up to see that I was still in my clothes from yesterday. Well at least I know that nothing to extreme happened.

I wonder if Niall came home last night. If he did then I must have not seen him. Though I'm not sure if I would remember it either way.

I huffed as I got out of bed, stretching out my arms and legs. Judging by the massive headache and the aching muscles I must have drank a lot last light. I really hope I didn't do anything stupid.

I quietly opened my door and stepped out into the hall, making sure not to wake Niall if he's still here. I walked into the living room to a a half empty vodka bottle on the floor. I shook my head and kept on walking into the kitchen. I was surprised to see Niall standing their, just silently sitting at the table. His head shot up at I entered the room, causing his eyes to widen. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked panicked.

"Good morning?" I hesitantly greeted, sitting across from him at the table.

He just looked at me and nodded, looking away right after. I just stared at him while he avoided my gaze, trying to understand why he was acting like this.

"Niall?" I tried again.

"Good morning." He muttered quietly, still not meeting my eyes.

I started to grow concerned that something was seriously wrong. I sat up straight, huffing loudly to get his attention. Niall raised his head to give me a confused look. I arched my eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"Well.." I waited as he just continued to stare blankly at me. I huffed as I flung my hands down on the table. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong."

"What do you mean?" He questioned, feigning confused.

"Oh don't try to hide it Niall. I know something happened. What? Did I do something when I was drunk?" His face changed at the end of my sentence.

I leaned forward on my elbows. "What did I kiss you or something?" I laughed.

My smile faded as his eyes widened, darting down to his lap immediately. I gasped as I looked at his face, the slight blush of discomfort, giving it away.

"I did?" I whispered for confirmation.

Niall sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Yes you did, but it's not that big of a deal. Let's just forget about it." He was avoiding the topic, it probably made him uncomfortable.

"No Niall we need to talk about this!" I demanded, making him sit back down with a huff.

"But whyyyy." He whined slightly, making me chuckle under my breath.

"It's going to be uncomfortable if we don't." I stated simply.

"It's going to be uncomfortable if we do." He fired back.

I groaned, shaking my head at his childishness. "It will go quicker if you just cooperate."

"Fine." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like a toddler.

I ignored him as I looked at him sincerely. "I'm sorry that I kissed you. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, especially since your so kindly letting me stay here. I don't want things to be weird with us just because of a stupid drunken mistake."

"I know, and it's not going to be uncomfortable. Besides you were drunk, and you love Harry." He finished.

My heart sank as Harry's name was mentioned. I still haven't made up my mind on what I want to do. I miss him, I miss all of them, but I can't just forgive and forget something like this. I also can't hide forever, I'm going to have to see him sometime soon.

"How is he." I asked as I stared at the cabinet, causing him to sigh.

"Do you want the truth." He questioned, causing me to nod. "Bad, worse than he was before."

I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. My heart ached knowing that he was having such a hard time.

"Louis." I hesitantly asked, already knowing the answer.

"Won't even leave his room." Niall said solemnly.

I sighed in frustration as I felt tears come to my my eyes.

"Hey." Niall softly said, noticing my upset state. "It's going to be ok."

"Is it Niall?" I shot back, my voice cracking in emotion. "How ok is it going to be when they find out? When they realize that not only am I not dead, but that you, their Bestfriend has been hiding me this whole time."

His eyes widened from my freak out, causing me to feel bad.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "I'm just really stressed out and worried about everything."

He looked at me in understanding as he got up. "Listen. When they first find out of course their going to be mad. Who wouldn't be? But they love you, and their going to be happy to know that your alive. As for me hiding you they will understand. I bet they would have rather me keep you safe than you going out and hiding on your own." He said truthfully, causing me to nod cause he was right.

"I just don't want them to hate me." I muttered, causing him to laugh.

"Arabelle, they could never hate you. The only reason that their falling apart right now is because they love you. I don't think that's changing anytime soon."

I nodded as I took in his words, watching as he stepped out of the kitchen and towards his bedroom. I really hope he's right, that their not going to hate me whenever they find out. I'm just not ready to see them yet, I don't know when I'll be.

I do miss them though, more than anything
__________________________
:(

I hope you guys like this one. Please vote, comment, and share. It means a lot.

Have a wonderful day!