Chapter Eighteen

*August 26th*
*Arabelle's POV*
*WARNING: VIOLENCE*

Realization quickly flooded my veins as it hit me that I've been kidnapped, again. I have no idea who these men are or where their taking me, all I know his that were in a very fast moving van. Hope began to flutter in my chest as a thought came to mind. What if Harry comes for me?

I know he kidnapped me too, but I can't deny the fact that lately it hasn't been terrible. I can tell that these men will do much worse to me than Harry will. Even though Harry is probably much more stronger and dangerous than these men, he seems to hold himself back for some reason, a reason I don't care to know. His hesitance to hurt me badly keeps me safe, and that's all I care about at this point.

But these men, their not Harry. They won't hesitate to hurt me, or kill me even. And the longer I stay with them means they have a stronger chance to hurt me.

These men look much different to Harry and his men. These men were not dressed in Jean jackets and leather or clean clothes for that matter. They all wore the same dark green shirts with various amount of stains, dirt, food, blood and some that I couldn't even define. The distressed jeans that they wore were also stained beyond repair. Not too mention it looks like they haven't had a shower in month, their hair is either short and tangled, or a long greasy ratted mess upon their heads. Their teeth are black and nearly rotting out of their head. Even their skin looks like it's in a dire need for a wash. From what I could see these men have never heard of 'person hygiene', or water.

As I'm staring at these men, one of them in particular stands out to me. He has black hair that's been greased back, slight stubble sprinkled across his chin. Even though he doesn't look the cleanest, it's clear that hes more well kept then the others. His teeth are yellow and some are slowly rotting. The only thing that seems polished and clean on him is his two gold teeth.

I jumped with I hear the tires squeel, the whole van jolting as it came to an abrupt stop. I hear two car doors slam before the two men in the back with me open the door. They turn and look at me before jumping down out of the vehicle, closing the door behind them, leaving me alone.

I let out a breath as I set my head against the wall, trying to think of a way to escape. If they let me out I could try to run, but I bet they have guns on them, I'd be dead before I could run far. Maybe if I had a weapon.

My eyes shot open as I quickly sat up, finally taking a look at the van. It looks like they were trying to disguise it as a moving vehicle, furniture was scattered everywhere, along with lamps and other small things. I smiled as I caught sight of a mirror right across from me. I started slowly crawling to it, ignoring the pounding in my head. Once I reached the mirror I try to think of ways I could break it without them hearing me. I could hear their voices outside of the van, making me panic. I quickly searched the ground and thanked the heavens when I saw a cloth. If I put this over the glass and press hard enough, it will break without making much noise.

I quickly crawled back to the mirror and put my palm on it, with the cloth beneath it. I began to push and after a little I could hear the glass slowly began to shatter. The voices outside the van grow louder, making me press my hardest against the glass.

The glass popped and the shattered pieces fell to the floor. I let out a gasp of shock, not thinking it would work, as I quickly snatched up the biggest piece. I turned the mirror around and hid the other pieces of glass behind it. I crawled back to my original position and sat down right as the door opened.

I looked up to see the guy with the gold teeth from before.  He ushered for me to get out so I did. Once I got out I realized we were in the middle of absolute no where. There was another white car with all the men inside, the only one out of the car being the one next to me. I closed my eyes as I prepared my self, the car is pretty far from us and the men aren't even watching. If I act fast enough I can make a run for it without them know. I gripped onto the glass tightly as I brought my hand up quickly, stabbing the man in his neck. He coughed in suprise and started chocking, blood coming from his mouth on to my face. The big chunk of glass was stuck in his neck, I watched with wide, terrified, eyes as he fell to the ground, barely breathing.

I looked back at the car and realized they still weren't looking. So I turned and I ran, as fast as I could go. There's nothing but clear land, no roads or people.

I don't know how long I'm going to be out here.

_________________
Oof. Sorry for the graphics but I really like this.

Sorry it's a little late, I've been super busy.

I hope you guys liked it please vote, comment and share it helps alot.

Have a good night!!