Will you...?

Nick's POV:
"Morning." I say to y/n sitting up and stretching. We went back to sleep at 10:50am and woke up at 1:00pm after being woken up by Tony at 10:30am. She was about to leave to go to her own room when I asked her to come to a party tonight with me. She reluctantly agreed and I jump in excitement.

She grabs my arm and pulls me to the kitchen for food. "What do you want to eat?" I ask her as she searched the cupboards for food, she looks at me and says "Hmm McDonalds?" Y/n giggles and I roll my eyes before heading to the door grabbing my keys and wallet and leaving to get food.

On the way there I put my hand on her thigh, she looks up at me with her innocent smile and then continues to look out of the window. We get the food and eat on the way home. As soon as we walk through the door Tony comes rushing towards us and tries to take y/n for a 'chat'. "Oi what are you doing?" I yell, my sudden change in tone startles y/n and makes her let go of my hand as she jumps in shock. I look down and guiltily stare into her angelic eyes.

Y/n POV:
"Can y/f/n come too with Ryland?" you ask Nick he nods as you lay on the couch together downstairs discussing the party. When you get the chance you invite Ryland and y/f/n to the party and they obviously agree without hesitation. You and y/f/n run up to get ready together. Y/f/n picks out a red dress which you're aren't sure about at first but she reassures you that it's fine.

She wears a black dress thar matches her body type amazingly

She helps you with your makeup and you straighten your hair

She helps you with your makeup and you straighten your hair. You walk downstairs with money, a purse and your phone. You have black heels on and when you walk down you feel everyone's eyes land on you. Ryland walks up to y/f/n gives her a kiss and says "My god you look gorgeous. I'm so lucky!" She smiles and glances at you who can't wait for Nick to come down. He walks down wearing a bomber jacket, black jeans and a white top.

You grab his hand and ask when you're leaving and he says "Now if we're ready." You all look at each other and nod before you get into Nicks car. You arrive at a big modern house and you're overwhelmed by the amount of people there. You walk in and immediately walk over to the drinks. You help yourself and Nick to a drink while a random boy hands out one to Ryland and one to y/f/n while keeping one for himself.

You drink it quickly and walk over to where they're playing beer pong you join in and after about 30 minutes you'd drank that much you were fairly drunk but didn't care and kept on having the time of your life. By 1am you where hammered and could barely walk so Nick supported you, it wasn't working and he gave up and just carried you. Ryland drove home, y/f/n sat in the passenger seat while you and Nick sat in the back together.

Nick carried you out of the car and helped you get dressed for bed. He carefully unzipped your dress and slid it off of your body, he tried to take your make up off as best as possible but it didn't really work. He changed you into his T-shirt and that night he held you in his arms and would not let go.

~Time skip~
You wake up at 2:00pm to a terrible hangover. Nick was still in bed with you but awake and when he sees you he gives you a kiss before asking if you need anything "Can I have some water please." You ask as you feel like you're about to throw up. You run to the bathroom and you're sick in the toilet. At that moment Nick bursts in and helps you drink the water. Even, though you can tell he's uncomfortable, he holds your hair back and cleans you up. He holds you tight and climbs back into bed with you.

~Time skip~
It was four days later and not much happened. No one had really spoken to you except for Nick, y/f/n, Ryland, Alex and Kouvr. You went shopping but that's about it. Nick told you he was going to take you somewhere and you get excited. You put on black, skinny jeans and a white tank top. Nick grabs your hand and you go to the car. You're curious as to where you're going but he won't tell you.

You get there and realise it's colder then you thought and you start to shiver, Nick takes his jacket off and raps it around your body "You need this!" You say trying to give him his jacket back. "No y/n, you do!" You give in because you know he's too stubborn and will win anyway.

You jump on his back and he gives you a piggy back ride to a big field where there's a beautiful view of the sunset. You lay next to each other in silence watching the pinky, purple sky turn to dark blue.

You roll onto your side to face Nick when he holds your hands and says "I was...well wondering if you wanted to be my girl-." But you cut him off "Yes!!" You stand up pulling him with you and jump up and down. You grab his face and smash his lips against yours, it's a rough but meaningful kiss and he holds onto you and says "Jump." You do that and rap your legs around his waist and he starts to kiss your neck sucking at it giving you hickeys. Which makes you tilt your head back and roll your eyes.

Your breath speeds up and you run your hand through his hair and pull gently but firmly at his roots. He lets out moan and says "Y/n you can't tease me like that!" I wink and pull away we go back to the car and drive home.

Word count: 1072