Luke x Firefighter!(Y/N) (Smut Fic)

Start from the beginning

I sit on the bar, taking a sip of my beer while I check the door for Luke to walk in. Vic, along with our colleagues Maya and Clint, is sitting on the other end of the bar, occasionally giving me a thumbs up for encouragement.
Luke walks in, spotting where I am sitting and rushing to me.
"Hi... I am so sorry I am late." Luke states, pulling a stool closer before he motions the barman over.
"Did anything happen?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"It will sound stupid, but my dog was whining every time I tried to get out of the house." He scratches the back of his head, looking at me for my reaction.
"You have a dog?" I ask excitedly, making him smile at me.
"Yes. A bulldog-terrier girl. Her name is Petunia and she looks like the cutest piggy you've ever seen." He replies, making me coo.
"Do you have any pictures?" I ask him and he hums, pulling his phone out of his pocket.
He scrolls through his gallery, chuckling as he turns his phone to me.
On the screen, there is a picture of the dog, holding a stuffed fox as she lays on the couch.
"She is so cute, I can almost forgive for being late." I state and he brings his hand to his chest, sighing in an obviously sarcastic way.
"Do you have any?" He asks me.
"What, pets?" I ask him, bringing my beer to my lips.
"Yeah."
"No... My work hours are crazy, I couldn't take care of anyone else but myself." I reply and he nods.
"I get it..." He mumbles, shrugging his shoulders.
"You get it, huh? What do you do for a living?" I ask him, sitting up a little better.
"I am a musician. I am the lead in a band, we are quite known, actually." He replies, smiling charmingly at me.
"You are?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"We are called 5 Seconds of Summer. 5sos for short." He states, making my eyes go wide.
"You are the underwear song guy?" I ask in shock, making him sigh and close his eyes.
"I... Fuck... We have a lot better songs than that one." He states, taking a swig from his beer.
"I bet you do. But that song... That song slapped, dude. I still listen to it when I work out." I state and he hums.
"You should really listen to our songs after that one." He suggests, making me bite the inside of my cheek.
"Maybe I will. Any suggestions?" I ask and he chuckles, arching an eyebrow.
"Maybe I will give you some suggestions on our second date. Scratch that, on our first date, because this is not a real one. Your friends over there have been giving me the death glare since I stepped in." He points out, gesturing to Clint. I look at them, finding that Clint wishes glares could kill, which only makes me giggle.
"I am the baby of the station. They are looking out for me." I brush it off, clinging my bottle against his.

"Wine?" Luke asks me as we walk into his living room.
"Yes, please. Red." I reply, looking around me; his house is fancy, like decor magazine cover fancy.
"Can you wait here? There is someone I want you to meet." He says as he hands me the glass. I smile and nod, knowing damn well he is going to bring his dog out; a classic girl-magnet move.
He leaves the living room, letting me just wander around it as I wait for him to come back.
I wasn't expecting him to have such a tidy and clean house. I mean, we've been going out for 3 weeks now, and he always gave me more of a care-free vibe, to set it politely.
"This is Petunia." He announces, walking into the living room with his dog following behind him. I gasp, kneeling down to pet the dog.
"Hi, pretty girl." I coo, scratching behind her ears.
"You are so cute." I sing as she lays on her back and shows me her belly.
"Thank you. My friends say she looks like a gargoyle." He kneels next to me, stroking her as well.
"But she is so cute. Cute lil' tuna." I reply, squishing her droopy cheeks.
"So, I had to pull some strings and ask a few people, but, I got you something." Luke states, getting up and bringing a baby blue box near me. I look at him suspiciously, making him prompt me to open the lid.
Inside I find a bunch of vinyl, all from his band.
"I remember you said you have a vinyl player but not a lot of vinyl, so I thought since you told me you liked the 'Underwear song', I thought you should first get introduced to our records on vinyl. You said you like the sound and feel of vinyl, so... There, I guess." He seems a little awkward, scratching the back of his neck as he looks on the floor.
I coo softly, running my fingers down the cover of the vinyl on top.
"This is really the sweetest thing. Thank you." I lean in to press a kiss on his cheek, but as he raises his head to look at me, my lips land on his.
It feels so weird, electricity hitting me straight away. And that was for just a moment.