Luke x Firefighter!(Y/N) (Smut Fic)

Summary: Luke really likes the firefighter who treated him after a fire. And she does too. How do a firefighter and a rockstar mix, though? (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Doggy Style / Oral; Female Receiving) (T.W: Injuries / Hospital Setting)
This is an NSFW fic. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.

(Request) (Words: 9.6k)

--

"Ok, but actually, whose idea was it to put an egg in the microwave?" I ask, putting the sleeve of the blood pressure monitor around the man's bicep.
He mumbles something under his breath, looking at his hands; I knit my eyebrows together, trying to figure out what he said.
"What was that?" I ask him and he sighs.
"I was out of utensils and I wanted to eat something quick. And what's quicker than an egg? Can you ask if the fire damaged the house a lot?" He asks me and I hum.
"Well, the kitchen was nearly burned down..." I reply and he groans, throwing his head back and bringing his hand to run it down his face.
"Calum's going to kill me..." He groans, making me chuckle.
"Your boyfriend?" I ask, getting in the fire truck to pick up an oxygen tank.
"What? No... My best friend... I was supposed to house sit for him. How can I tell him I burned down the house?" He asks me before I help him with the mask.
"Well, you didn't completely burn down the house. I have seen way worse... And you can either do it yourself, or I am pretty sure the insurance company will do it for you." I chuckle, turning the oxygen on.
"Deep breaths. You are going to be fine." I smile at him, starting to gather up all the stuff I've taken out of the medkit.

I take the mask off his face, turning the tank off and climbing in to put it back in place.
"You have oddly soft hands..." He comments like it is the strangest thing ever.
"I guess I do. Alright, pal, you are as good as new. Well, to the extent that you can, I guess." I state, patting his shoulder.
"Luke." He says and I tilt my head, looking at him in confusion.
"Look where?" I ask and he sighs desperately.
"No... My name is Luke." He extends his hand and I roll my eyes at how stupid I must have seemed to him.
"Oh... (Y/N)." I shake his hand and he chuckles at me.
"So... Um... I was wondering... Like, it is kinda stupid... But um... Fuck, sorry. Lemme start over." He stutters, fiddling with his fingers.
"I would like to take you out... Sorry, this sounds dumb... I mean, I would love to see you again. When my face is not covered in smoke and you don't have to make sure I won't die. Shit, that is even worse." He sighs frustrated; his eyes dart everywhere but on me, his face turning red as he babbles the words.
"I... This is the first time this has happened to me... I don't know what to say..." I am the one to stutter now, earning a chuckle from him.
"This is too awkward... It's painful to look at..." My colleague Vic states as she puts the equipment in the back of the truck.
"My shift is over at 9. There is a bar we go to after shifts, on the 9th  and 36th. I am going to be there. Along with other firefighters. So, if you are one of those creeps, know that they will probably help me take you under." I state and he hums.
"I'll see you at 9:30, at the bar on the 9th and 36th." He smiles at me, jumping off his seat in the back of the truck.

"You got a hot date tonight, I heard." Vic teases me, wiggling her eyebrows as I fix my shirt and tilt my head at her.
"You were right in front of us when he asked me, stop mocking me." I reply and he coos at me.
"I am not mocking you." She protests and I huff.
"You don't think this is too impulsive, do you?" I ask, leaning against the lockers. She walks to me, fixing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I am proud you finally didn't overthink before doing something." She states, her eyes forming little lines as she smiles at me, cheeks getting pushed up from it.
"He didn't look like a creep, did he?" I ask again, biting my bottom lip.
"He looked like white Jesus, stop worrying over everything. You can always call me if you feel like you are in danger." She offers and I huff.
"You are going to be there, either way. I told him to meet me at the bar after the shift." I state and she hums.
"Smart." She pats my back and moves ahead to get ready.