Alice

Full name:
Alice Meredith Quill

Gender:
Female

Birthday:
April 26

Race:
Half human and half Elemental

Hair color:
Dirty blonde

Eye color:
Blue

Sexually:
Lesbian

Personalliy:
Alice is very smart for her age but she's clever, brave and selfless. Also she can be very protceted and loyal towards the people she's closes to. Alice will use humor to hide her pain because she hates it when people see her cry cause she doesn't want people to belive she's weak. If anyone betrayed her or her friends she'll find way to make them pay. Alice does have a side of her where she is kind, loving, humble, caring, created, open mind, condfient, and friendly but she only showed it around the closes people she knows.

Flaws:
Alice does have a hard trusting people that she doesn't know that well also she has a temper. She will try to do anything for anyone who try to get close to her. Alice really doesn't follow orders as she dose her own thing.

Likes:
Arts, Music, Tricking people, Pranks, Dancing, Helping others in needs, and sometimes tease Rocket once a while.

Dislike:
Thanos, Dressed, Beging left behind, and Her mother

Facts about Elemental:
Elemental home planet is Mercury, also Elemental
are connected with the elements and each one has their own abilities to blend the elements. Fire, Air, Earth and water each one can blend these elements but only Royalty can blend the four elements including having wings. Elemental does have a super strenght, and very high scentness also they can see into the future.
Plus Elemental can be very dangerous because they have the skill that makes them very good for beging a assassin. Don't ever pissed off a Elemental because they will have different ways to kill someone and make it look like a accident.

Skills:
Hand and hand combat
Picking lots
Snipers
Pick pocketing
Blending the elements
Super strong
Very high scentness
Speak in diferent languages including Alien

Parents:
Peter Quill(Father)
Zaya Blackstars(Mother)

Elemental abilities;
Blend all four elements
See into the future
Super strong
Very high scentness
Wings

Wepons:
Alien tazer
Knives
Laser gun

Weaknesses:
Her father(Peter Quill)

Friends:
Tris, Emory, Rocket,Groot, Drax, Gamora, Steve, Tony, Natsha, Clint, Bruce, Scott, and Lilly.

Nickname:
Stardust(dad and Ravager)

Miss Quill(Fury)

Rainbow(Tony)

Mini Quill(Drax and Rocket)

Lady Alice(Thor)

Princess of Mercury (Elemental people)