Progule

I woke up and seen that we were on a different planet but saw a note on my door.

Stardust, I went into the city to steal stuff for Yondu. Stay on the ship.

"Great. This is going to be boreding." I mutter to myself. Grab my jacket put it on then put knife in back pocket also in my boot then put on gun in my right boot including a small one in my bra. I walked out of Milano then entered the city as there was different kind of aliens while looking around. Until felt a alien grab me and I tugged to get my wrist out of his grip. The next thing I know he push me to one of his friends. I punch him then twisted his hand before a knife went into my side. "AHH!" I yelp in pain. They begin tossing and beating me, gripping my wrists very hard so they can be swollen. It seems they love to see me in pain while I try to pull out my gun till there was a laser blast on each one. Dad kneel down to me and looked at me with worry as I had my hand on my side. His hand went to my side and I cried out in pain. "I'm so sorry, Alice! Tell me what hurts?" Dad asked me. I removed my hand away from my side as blood was coming out. " Don't worry Stardust. I'm going to get you to the Milano." Dad relpy, pick me up and carry me.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Once we got to the Milano dad gently lay me down on the table while he quickly gets the first aid kit. "This going to hurt." Dad stated, and beging cleaning the wound. I groans when he starts stitching up the wound as my knuckles was turning white from how much I was gripping on the table. "You are doing great sweetie." Dad said, and all I did was a nod. I actually pass out before a bit then notice at I was in my room. "I hope you are hungry?" Dad said with a tray in his hand. "Straving." I relpy as my stomach let out a small growl. Dad chuckles then walked over and I gently sits up and he put the tray on my lap. "Are you mad at me?" I asked him. "It's okay, just don't do that again." Dad replied and I nod my head yes.