🔞Chapter 4🔞

Her pov

Oh my God! I can't wait to get this planning started. I hope he remembers to ask the guys as we discussed and hope that goes over well.

Meanwhile..

His pov

Shit! don't know how well this is going to go over on them and management. As we are starting a new tour for new album, soon isn't exactly the best time to be planning and having a wedding. Better planning in my part next time. Note to self. Not that there is going to be a next time, but yeah.

I walk into the practice room, and all the guys are in there warming up. I put my stuff down on the floor in the corner with everyone else and begin my streaching. I have a huge ass smile on my face, so that probably gave a hint to something going on in my personal life.

"Hey! I tried calling you last night and went straight to voice. What's up with that? And you didn't call me back. Something going on?" Jimin asked me as he stretched with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry. Was kinda busy." I reply with a huge smile from ear to ear beaming and probably glowing as well.

"Too busy to call your brother back? Dude, I thought something was wrong!"

"Everything's cool, calm down." I answer, smiling.

"So what was so important that you couldn't call me back?" He asked me.

"I asked Y/n to marry me last night!"

"You did what?!" They all said at the same time.

"You heard me..and she said yes, of course!"

"Congratulations! Let me be the first to smack you in the head!" Jimin said jokingly.

"Yeah. Well, great timing, by the way.." Joon interjects.

"Oh yeah, perfect timing,good one!" Jhope says as he looks in my direction.

"Well, it was bound to happen to one of us at some point.." I reply.

"Good answer." Yoongi says, chuckling and shaking his head.

"Aww, Kookie is getting married!" Jin says, finally smiling. 

"Yeah, I always thought Jin would be first on that one." Tae finally says, laughing as they all hug.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to ask if you guys will be best men? I have no idea how this is going to go." He asked them laughing.

"Of course we will!" They answered in unison and hugging me.

"Great, that's one less thing she and I have to worry about." I say, nodding and getting ready to practice.

"Great! Now let's practice!" Dance leader Jhope says, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. "We can talk about the wedding later."

After four hours of practice learning every new dance routine, at least ten times, I'm beat, and all I want to do is go home and sleep. I can barely move as I gather my things to leave.

I see missed text from Y/n, so I read it.

"Kookie,I'm missing you like crazy. Touching my self and waiting for your return." with a picture of her touching herself. 

Woman, are you trying to kill me? At work of all places.

I texted back. "Sorry I missed this. I was in practice. Are you trying to kill me? I'm on my way home now!!"