Chapter 1

Skylar's P.O.V.
I was at the beach with my friend, Megan. We were sun-bathing while listening to R5, our favourite band. "Hey Sky, I'm gonna go take a dip. Wanna come?" Megan asked.

"Nah! You go ahead." I replied nonchalantly.

Megan ran off to the sandy shores while I slipped my sunglasses back on started jamming to Loud by R5. Next thing, I knew, something hit me on my head.

"What the..." I yelled covering my mouth before things got worse.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" cried someone from behind.

I turned around to see, Rydel Lynch, from my favourite band. "Oh my God, you're Rydel Lynch! Ahh!" I fangirled, but not so much that it was noticeable. I picked up the football that landed on the sand and tossed it to her.

"Thanks. You know you've got a really good arm. Wanna come and play football with my brothers and I?"

"Sure! That'll be great! I'm Skylar by the way. I'm a huge fan of R5!" I said babbling.

"Nice to meet you Skylar. C'mon!"

We walked until I saw two blondes and two brunettes looking at us. "What took ya so long, Delly?" Riker, the first blonde, yelled.

"Ross' bad aim threw the ball so far, it hit a girl!" Rydel yelled back. I could see Ross blush. "Guys, this is Skylar. Skylar these are my brothers, R---" she continued but I cut her short.

"Riker, Ross, Rocky and Ryland." I added pointing to each of them in turn.

"Hi Skylar." Riker said coming in for a hug.

'I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HUGGING RIKER LYNCH!' I said to myself.

"Skylar's a fan of R5. Ooh and she has a good arm too! I told her she could join us." Rydel explained. I could feel a small blush coming on.

They all noded and Rocky winked saying, "Well we could use the extra teammate, so yeah!"

We all lined up and the game started. My team won by 5 points and at the end we all chatted for a bit.

"So, Sky, how old are you?" Riker asked.

"Seventeen." I replied.

"Well now we know she's too old for you!" Rocky said, teasing Ryland. Ryland blushed.

"Wait! I'm seventeen too!" Ross added.

"I know!" I giggled.

"Huh? How?" Ross asked.

"Huge fan remember?!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, I got a text from Megan, asking me where I was. I looked at the time. "It's 2 o' clock! Sh--" I stopped myself from going any further.
"Thanks for the great day, guys! I had fun!"

"So did we! Hey wanna come over tomorrow?" Rydel asked excitedly.

"Uh, sure. Yeah! Here's my number, text me the address. Got to go! Bye guys!" I said after exchanging numbers with Rydel. I gave each of them a hug and walked off.