Chapter 3: Let's Cheers To This Night

"Your honesty is killing me. The page I read the word that said that you still love me. You lied to me and you don't see the things you've said, and now you're dead and that's alright by me!"

Me and Kenzie sang along to the last song, screaming at the top of our lungs. I looked over to see Jesse beside her, head banging as he sang along too. I looked to my other side to see Kellin smiling back at me. I gave his hand a squeeze as the song finished.  My heart probably skipped a couple of beats.

When the band was done, the whole crowd cheered. Ronnie thanked all the fans for coming out and recognized Sleeping with Sirens and the ones who started this tour: Pierce the Veil. Everyone headed over to the merch tables, including Jesse and Kenzie. I had no idea where the guys went. I'm sure they were somewhere backstage. Kellin leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Follow me." He tugged at my hand and we made our way up the stairs to back stage.

"Ronnie!" I shouted as he came through the door from the stage. I let go of Kellin's hand and ran to hug Ronnie.

"Hey there gorgeous!" he laughed as he picked me up and spun me around. "How have you been? It's been like a year, you know!" He said, putting me down and kissing the top of my head. "And Kellin, just seen you yesterday. How was the show bud?" He gave Kellin a knuckle tap.

Boys. Oh excuse me... men. ...That act like boys.

"I've been great. Missed you though! I'm so glad you're touring with us! Well, with the guys. You know what I mean!" I exclaimed. Ronnie hugged me tighter.

"Our performance was great. You guys killed it out there though! As Zoey said, I'm glad we're all on tour together. I think this is about to be the best yet." Kellin said, giving a thumbs up and smiling.

He's so adorable.

Just then, I heard a scream as I was pushed forward.

"RONNNNNNIEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOSH!"

It was Kenzie. And she almost took me and Ronnie both out by jumping on him.

"Holy shit. KENZ!!!!!!!!!" Ronnie yelled, pulling her off and throwing her over his shoulder as he spun her around.

"Ronnie..I'm..gonna..puke...if... you.....don't.. STOP!" Kenzie yelled.

Jesse, Kellin and I just stood back and laughed.

"That's what you get for almost taking us out, bitch!" I laughed, so did Ronnie.

"Sorry, Kenz. I gotta agree with Zoey on that one!" He laughed as he spun her around some more.

Kellin and Jesse were talking while Kenzie kept yelling for Ronnie to put her down.

I pulled out my phone. 11:29. Good timing. I had 3 messages and a missed call.

Tyler: That's great. Can't wait to see you! Skype date soon? :)

Vic: Kenzie is with Jesse. Be safe

Vic: Where are u guys at?

Missed call was from Mike.

I went back to Tyler's message and hit reply: Most def!(:

Sent.

Before I could reply to Vic, Kellin lightly pulled me by my arm. I looked up.

"Are we still hanging out tonight?" he said with a smile.

"Of course!" I smiled back and looked to see that Kenzie and Jesse were gone. They probably went back to the merch tables. Ronnie and the rest of the band were pulling their things off the stage.