Chapter 1: And Let The Tour Begin...

Kenzie and I made our way down the stairs, arm in arm.

"Morning guys!" we said in unison as we walked into our huge living area.

I swear, it's like we're twins or something.

"Well look who finally decided to wake up!" Tony said, winking at me and walking over to us. He put his arms over our shoulders and gave us a quick squeeze."Ready to go?" he asked.

"Beyond ready!  Let's get this show on the road, literally!" I squealed.

Suddenly we were all engulfed into a big group hug by all the guys.

"To an awesome band!" Mike yelled, pulling us in closer.

"Hell yeah!" Vic, Jaime and Tony said together.

"Alright guys, come on let's go already!" Kenzie said as she tried to push the guys apart.

We all busted out into laughter and headed out to the bus.

________________________________________________________

Vic, Mike, Tony and Jaime have been the four best friends for as long as I can remember. They were always into music, making instruments out of everything when they were younger. Of course, Vic and Mike are both older than Kenzie and I. Vic is 27 and Mike is 25. Jaime and Tony are both 24. I'm 21 and Kenzie is the baby of the family. She's 20.

Ha, she's still not of legal age to drink!

Not like we don't all party anyway, but that's beside the point. Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah. Well, at about the age of 12, the guys wanted to start a band. Of course it took a couple of years to establish it and work out all the kinks, but they finally made it. Pierce The Veil became official when they were about 15 and 16. (You wouldn't believe how long it took to create a band name. I mean really, how freaking hard is it?) The first tour started in 2006. Me and Kenzie were excited to travel. As for the guys? They just wanted to rock out.

Over the past years, my life completely changed. We went through a rough patch after losing our dad about a couple of months before the first tour started. It's been hard, but we still have each other. I know in my heart that we are making him proud. We all finished school with private teachers and ended up moving into a huge house out in California. It seemed I spent more time on the tour bus then I did in my own bed. We had visited almost every state and a few countries around the world. Touring was now a normal thing in my "not-so-average" life.

The guys were beginning their tour for the release of their new album "Collide With The Sky." I wasn't quite sure who all they would be playing with, but I was excited. I always am when we start a new tour.

Well, my brothers. But me and Kenzie are included! We are family after all. That's the advantage of being a Fuentes sister.

_________________________________________________________

We climbed into the bus as Jason, the manager, checked to make sure all instruments and bags were loaded right.

"You don't know how fucking excited I am!" Vic yelled, chest bumping Mike.

"Yes! Finally!" Mike yelled back. They then proceeded to do this weird, hand shake thing where you collide your fists together and act like they're exploding away from each other.

Me and Kenzie shook our heads.

Oh brothers...gotta love em'.

"We all are Vic, but can we at least have a 'toast' to this before it gets started?" I asked, going to the kitchenette and reaching into the cabinet for some shot glasses.