Chapter 2: These Noises May Startle Your Day Dreams

"Good luck guys, I love you!" I said, attacking Vic in a hug. We all exchanged hugs with one another as the guys prepared to go on stage. It was such an adrenaline rush to watch them get ready for a performance. I nudged Kenzie and we walked down the steps to the front row to wait. The lights blacked out and the crowd cheered. I heard Vic call out to the others.

This is it.

"What's up San Diego!" He yelled over the mic. The crowd went wild, cheering and screaming as confetti flew everywhere. I looked at Kenzie and smiled. We both cheered back with the crowd.

"We may not be the ones who are performing, but I'm sure as hell glad that they are. Thank god we are related!" I said, looping my arm through hers. We screamed louder as we watched all FOUR of our brothers take the stage.

"Alright you guys! As you know, this is the beginning of our Collide With The Sky Tour and we are more than glad to be here, performing in our hometown! We hope you enjoy this show! To start things off,  this is a new song from our newest album. It's called A Match Into Water. Hope you guys love it as much as we do! And if you know it, fucking sing a long!

Let's go!

I kissed the scars on her skin. I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend. I screamed out god you vulture! Bring her back or take me with her! Tear it down break the barricades! I wanna see what sound it makes! I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the after taste!"

The whole performance, me and Kenzie stood side by side, cheering on our brothers and singing along to every word.

I can honestly say I would not change this life for anything.

____________________________________________________

"San Diego thank you for being so fucking awesome tonight! We love you guys and we are glad we got to start off this tour with you all! You are the best fans ever!" Vic yelled as him, Jaime and Mike threw out their guitar picks to the crowd.

"Come on, let's get back there before the crowd gets too crazy!" Kenzie yelled over the crowd, pulling me back up the stairs.

"Hold on, I can only move so fast in these pants!" I said, struggling to keep up and get back stage.

Kenzie had insisted that I wear these hot pink, ripped skinny jeans. Apparently they showed off my "curves" but are unbelievably tight. I felt like I was dying. Who was I to show off for anyway?

hmmm.

As we got back stage, we were showered with hugs.

"You guys did such an awesome job!" Kenzie yelled as Tony picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"We are definitely celebrating when we get back to the hotel tonight!" I said as I jumped up on Vic's back.

"You know it! I made sure that Jason got us loaded tonight!" Vic said as he paraded around with me.

It was amazing to see how hyped up the guys were after a show. I loved them.

"Hey guys, aren't Sleeping with Sirens and Falling In Reverse going to play tonight?" Kenzie asked, getting back to her feet.

"Sleeping with Sirens play in a half hour. We're staying!" Vic said as he high-fived Mike with a free hand. "I'm so glad we sat up this tour with them! It's such a great line up!"

"I agree, couldn't get any better! I love you guys!" Jaime said as he engulfed us into a group hug.

My heart started beating fast and I could tell I was blushing. I laid my head down on Vic's shoulder to hide my face. Why am I overreacting?