Chapter 4: Stay For Tonight

Somewhere between Kenzie's last text and a couple of more drinks (okay, a lot of more drinks) I ended up in Kellin's room.

How? I don't know.

Everything was spinning. I liked it.

We weren't spinning though, just swaying back and forth. I had my back against Kellin, leaning on him. He had one arm gently wrapped around my waist, the other holding a drink in his hand. I had a drink in one hand and my other arm on top of his.

I heard soft music playing in the back ground.

"Kellin, is this a dream?" I asked. I rested my head against his chest as my eyes closed. A smile formed on my face. We kept swaying.

"No my dear, I'm sure this is pretty..real." He managed to slur, softly. It was majorly cute.

I stifled a giggle.

"Kellin, we're wasted aren't we?" I said that as more of a statement rather than a question.

"Hmmmm....I believeeee we areeee." He said, dragging out his words. He pulled me closer against him and took another drink from his glass. Almost empty. I busted into a fit of giggles.

"What's wrong with you, my lady?" he said, lowering his head and breathing right against my neck. I could hear the smile in his voice as he said this. The alcohol from his breath mixed with his cologne created an enticing smell.

I'm not going to lie, it kind of turned me on.

"Just, you know..." I slurred, "being drunk. Enjoying this moment." I giggled.

He let out a little chuckle. I felt his breath against my neck again, feeling like it was closer than before. We continued to sway.

"You're adorable when you're drunk." he managed to say, almost at a whisper into my neck.

I felt him pull me over to the side as he sat his drink down on a table, taking mine from my hand and sitting it down as well. He turned me around, putting both his arms around me and placing his hands on the small of my back. I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck, still continuing to sway. 

Nothing else mattered at this moment. Everything was moving but I didn't give a fuck. All I cared about was him.

I rested my forehead against his, closing my eyes. One hand traveled up and down my back, sending chills down my spine. This made me press up against him. I opened my eyes.

"Something wrong?" he said with a grin on his face. His eyes seemed to be darker, calm and relaxed.

Sexy.

"Nothing, just...." I couldn't finish my sentence. Kellin placed his lips against mine, pulling me in close. I returned the kiss, passionately. We stopped swaying but created a rhythm with our lips. His tongue lined my bottom lip, causing a smile. With that, I felt his teeth gently bite down.

Drunk or not, this was hot.

I let out a slight moan as my hands carressed the back of his neck, gently moving up to his hair. I felt his body press closer to mine, his hands finding my hips to pull me against him. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. He smiled. I pressed my lips against his, allowing my tongue to expore his lips. He invited my tongue in to explore more. His hands softly pressed into my sides. This time, I found myself stifling a moan. He pulled away and examined my face, smiling his adorable, drunk smile. I pecked his lips.

"Come here." He grabbed my hand and led me over to his bed. As he sat down, he pulled me into his lap.

"Kellin, everything is still spinning." I giggled. He laughed, too. "I know it is, doll. It's fun." He kissed my cheek and pulled his arms around me. I laid my head in the crevice of his neck, breathing in his alcoholic, sexy scent.