Prologue

Zendaya Kristina is the person who can Symbolice A perfect from Others. But not, hindi siya iyon.

Hind iyon ang inaakala nila. Hindi iyon ang totoong Kristinang kinikilala nila.

Ngunit walang kaalam alam sa nangyayari si Zendaya Kristina.

Dahil sa pagkulong nang kayang ama sa bahay nila.

And one day she plan to Runway from the house. A house she almost live in 23 year's. A house that made her like prison.

But that day she meet a man who kidnapped him. A man who would thought that she are her Wife at First but it's not.

Kristina do bad things before she died and lahat nang iyon ay mapupunta rin lang sa totoong Kristina na hindi gumawa noon.

And the man who kidnapped her are taking her Responsibility to Zendaya to Protect him for all cost.

But Zendaya Sadly inlove to her. And an the point at that he finally know that her Father planned it all to Protect her. And He would know that her Father Killed Mom of Archer a man who Kidnapped her.

And at The point that Archer just use her, Just want to Revenge After all.

Ang akala niyang pag mamahal ni Archer na totoo, ay hindi naman pala.

Siya lang ang nag mahal, he love Archer so much and At the point that He become Anger because of love.

He just want Archer love him like he do, But Archer did not do it.

Zendaya is a poem That Archer Did Read at all.

She just want Archer love him like he do, But Archer did not do it, Instead He just want Revenge.

Zendaya is a poem That Archer Did Read at all.

A that make him Realize that he lost a Girl, No.... A Lady, That he Truly love.

But Zendaya become Anger at it, Zendaya Heart become a Rock after that.

And in the last Archer will Seek A love for Zendaya, And make Her Want again to 'Love Me Like you do'
_________

_________

Please vote and follow me :)