Six

Trigger Warning: Violence.

SANA

I wonder how is it going for Taehyung?

Deep down, I always have that small feeling for him. I never date anyone even though when I started to run my company, there are many mans who said they like me.

It just...well, I don't know why I can't even bring myself to try and date them.

Maybe I wish to meet Taehyung again?

Maybe I wish he still felt the same?

Look now, he is with someone. Well, it doesn't mean that I'm all sad about it. 

I am happy that he found someone.

Teut!

It's the sound of someone unlocking the password. He is probably back.

"Taehyung, you're back?" I said as I run quickly to the door. However, when I see his face...

His eyes are red. 

"Uh" his response turned cold.

He walks into the house and keep looking down.

"Taehyung.." I grab his arms. He turns to look at me, and slightly smile. 

"I'm tired, I need some sleep " He release my hand from him, before he walks to his room.

Something must have happen.

Teut!

The sound of the door unlock again, I turn to look at the door and see Irene running it. Taehyung who's about to reach his door room also turn to look.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry" Irene runs to Taehyung and hug him.

"Get off me" Taehyung raises his voice, and push Irene away.

What happened?

"Taehyung, I didn't mean to cheat on you. I'm sorry, I love you and still love you a lot" Irene said as I can see she starts crying hard.

She cheated?

Taehyung suddenly laughs and look at her in disbelief "Love me? Is that how you love me?! Irene, are you fucking serious?! Don't fucking treat me like I'm a 3 years old kid. If you love me, why would you fucking cheat?! Who taught you that cheating is normal if you still love me?" Taehyung screams echo the house. 

Suddenly my head hurt, it hurts so bad.

Note: When I wrote in italic, it means that the character will have some memory flashback.

"Why did you do that Ai?!" I saw myself screaming with face full of confusion in the same dress I wore on the day I was murdered. We were in the kitchen.

Is it that night? Since we're also in my house.

"Ai, I really love you as my best friend but, this is not right. Let's go to the police station with me and you have to report what I've seen you've done to them. You need to face the laws" I said as I look at someone who is standing in front of me.

It was Ai, yet I cannot see how she looks like at all, her voice is also unclear. Everything is so blurry.

"You murdered someone! Ai, how can you do that?!" I scream again.

She murdered someone...? Did I witness it?

"If you're not going, I'm going to call the police by myself" I said as I walk away from her to my bag on the  glass table in the living room. I saw Ai grabs a knife from my kitchen. She walks toward me. I was looking inside my handbag when then...