Four

NARRATOR

Taehyung come back home, after he visited the morgue.

"I'm home" Taehyung said this.

"You live alone, why are you saying you're home? Did you know that I will come?" Irene suddenly popped out from the living room which made Taehyung surprise. He then sees Sana standing with a smile behind Irene.

"Uh, you're here?" Taehyung respond made Irene furrows her eyebrows.

"Seems like you don't really expected me to be here" Irene said, as she walks to the kitchen.

"I bought some ingredients. You can use it for cooking, since I am free today. I can cook for you" She continued with a cold tone.

Taehyung walks to her, and give her a hug from behind as an apologize.

"Thanks" Taehyung lays his chin on her shoulder.

He then remember again that Sana is also here. He turns to look at the same place she stands before to see no one.

-

"Why are you keep glancing at that place?" Irene noticed Taehyung keep staring at the same place while two of them are eating together.

"Uh? It's nothing" Taehyung said, as he shoves some food into his mouth "It's good" He added, as he gave Irene a smile before he takes another bite.

"You didn't see anything didn't you?" Irene's question made Taehyung paused, and looks at her.

"See what?" He asked.

"Nothing. Since this house used to have a person died, I thought you saw something" Irene said, as she gives a slight smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung keep staring at Irene.

After they are done with their dinner, Irene clean the dishes as Taehyung went to take a bath.

Taehyung comes out of his bathroom with a towel wraps around his waist, and a tiny towel in his hand to wipe the water drops from his hair.

"Excuse me..." a sudden words was heard from the room. Taehyung turns to see Sana sitting in closet.

"Wh-what are you doing in there?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't want to disturb both of you" Sana said.

"You should have just sit in this bedroom normally" Taehyung argues.

"I just want you to feel like you are all alone in this house with her. There is no other person out here watching" Sana gives him a slight smile.

Taehyung remains silent. He looks at Sana.

*Maybe if you never move, the girl who is suppose to be with me until now will be you* Taehyung thought, as he keep staring at her.

"S-stop staring at me like that when you are in this state" Sana glances away.

Taehyung looks at himself once again, to see he is still wrapping in towel. He looks at her a bit, before he walks to his closet, and grabs some clothes.