One

It was one early morning in Seoul. A city full of lights and lots of people passing around by each other.

Throughout this big city, there are also many crimes going on. Some crimes are solved, some crimes remain cold.

TAEHYUNG

This is Kim Taehyung, I've worked as prosecutor for 1 year at Daegu. I was changed to Seoul to continue my work next week. Today, I just finished my moving.

I really like this place, it is not too big too small. The environment is very peaceful to work.

However, it was not peaceful as I expected. After a week I had noticed something is definitely wrong. I have a black hair but sometimes there were a strain of long blonde hair inside my house, at first I thought maybe the house cleaner did not see it as there will be lots of dust on moving day. Sometimes I heard a footstep around the house however, there is only me living here. A voice is also hear giggling around but there is no sign of a person at all.

"You had an encountering with a ghost" Yoongi hyung blurts out.

"I will never visit your new house ever" Hoseok hyung speaks in trembling voice.

"Didn't you go to check the house before moving in?" Jin hyung asked me.

"I did, 3 or 4 times. Nothing wrong, and I really like the house" I response back to him.

"But how's your first day of working here?" Namjoon hyung asked me, I shrug "It's fine, I usually came by here anyway"

"It's glad that you are here, we can meet up more often" Jimin put his arms around my shoulder and smile. I smile back at him.

"But hyung, did noona know you are here yet?" Jungkook asked me.

"Uh, I just texted her my address" I response back, and look at my watch "I am a bit tired since I did not sleep well due to the stories I had tell you, I'll see you guys on weekend" I prepare to leave.

"Careful, in case the ghost show up" Hoseok hyung told me, and I laugh "I'm a prosecutor, I've seen many dead. So, to see a ghost, that will be fine"

I drop myself down on the sofa, and let out a sigh. It was a long week with all the move out.

I still somehow cannot get over what I heard and seen so far is somehow mystery, but on the day that I came to look around; no incident had happen.

Ding Dong

I walk to the door, and open the door screen. I saw the face on the screen, and open up.

"Why did you chose this house?" This is the first sentence that my girlfriend welcome me.

"Why? You don't like it?" I look at her as she is taking her heels off and walk in.

"You're prosecutor, and you do not know what happened here last year?" Irene walk around the house and turn to look at me. I furrow my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Last year, there was a murder happened in this house. The victim was brutally murder, and she have no one to hold her funeral. So, her body is still preserve at the Morgue. Her case is still unsolved, what a pity." Murder?

"I am busy with my company these days, so, I might drop by once a while only. I bought some fruits for you" She walks to the kitchen, and put the shopping bag on the counter.